March 28, 2024, 08:15:03 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Poll - Results

Community Poll - Results

Started by Allie, September 23, 2013, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Is there a new set date to when this update will be released.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 11, 2013, 05:38:34 PM
Is there a new set date to when this update will be released.

Or even an approximation maybe?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

droid zylon1

medchiller

Quote from: Allie on November 17, 2013, 12:43:31 PM
Sector updates coming first.
Kenny's working on scroll while I'm working on sector. They should both be released sometime next week or the week after.

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 18, 2013, 11:33:04 PM
Damn I wonder what the map will look like!!! Since we saw that they have the smart ai from raid/221 zeon, and they can model stuff like removing kowbats head!

The new sector maps will have "smart ai", but we're not planning any sector model edits yet. It was a lot of work just getting that one model to work.
It was more or less a test, a test that was successful and we wish to expand upon in the future.

droid zylon1

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on November 19, 2013, 01:34:17 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on November 18, 2013, 11:33:04 PM
Damn I wonder what the map will look like!!! Since we saw that they have the smart ai from raid/221 zeon, and they can model stuff like removing kowbats head!

The new sector maps will have "smart ai", but we're not planning any sector model edits yet. It was a lot of work just getting that one model to work.
It was more or less a test, a test that was successful and we wish to expand upon in the future.
sounds awesome!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Reviax

Zeon is considered "smart AI"?

Most of the time it just keeps continuously jumping in front of me until I hit it. =/

Thornz

Quote from: Reviax on November 19, 2013, 04:07:36 PM

Most of the time it just keeps continuously jumping in front of me until I hit it. =/

Cause he can jump attack, block bullets, defeat rush, etc....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Reviax

Quote from: Thornz on November 19, 2013, 04:09:27 PM
Quote from: Reviax on November 19, 2013, 04:07:36 PM

Cause he can jump attack, block bullets, defeat rush, etc....
But then there's the GC. We can endlessly guard crush him because he has no 6-hit counter. He's the only mob on the map so it's not difficult to get him into a GC position. Once you have him, it's all over for Zeon since there are no other mobs to interrupt you.

Allie

Quote from: Reviax on November 19, 2013, 04:15:30 PM]But then there's the GC. We can endlessly guard crush him because he has no 6-hit counter. He's the only mob on the map so it's not difficult to get him into a GC position. Once you have him, it's all over for Zeon since there are no other mobs to interrupt you.

He has the best and smartest counter.
Unfortunately, the digi animations aren't fast enough to actually get past gc or fast combos.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on November 19, 2013, 05:48:39 PM
Quote from: Reviax on November 19, 2013, 04:15:30 PM]But then there's the GC. We can endlessly guard crush him because he has no 6-hit counter. He's the only mob on the map so it's not difficult to get him into a GC position. Once you have him, it's all over for Zeon since there are no other mobs to interrupt you.

He has the best and smartest counter.
Unfortunately, the digi animations aren't fast enough to actually get past gc or fast combos.

Srs Allie, like Ross has been saying before, you never did put counter on Digi, otherwise you broke him.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Czch

ae ls mando a uno k esta  jugando sucio merece un castigo....cuidando las reglas...

MuzzaFuzza

February 12, 2014, 04:51:22 PM #58 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 05:22:04 PM by MuzzaFuzza
Quote from: Czch on February 12, 2014, 04:48:06 PM
ae ls mando a uno k esta  jugando sucio merece un castigo....cuidando las reglas...

Este es el tema equivocado. Por favor, puesto que se informa de un interruptor de la regla con que está dado de pantalla y la descripción del jugador. gracias. También esta es una prueba insuficiente.

(This is the wrong topic. Please post under report a rule breaker with your given screenshot and description of the player. thank you. Also this is insufficient proof.)

mygodZzZ

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-