April 27, 2024, 09:44:08 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Be able to sell your account for USD (Profit for ZG)

Be able to sell your account for USD (Profit for ZG)

Started by 123bomb123, October 11, 2013, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 12, 2013, 12:50:25 AM
Quote from: paranoia on October 12, 2013, 12:44:05 AM
Its a good/bad Idea. I like the concept but unless we can find a way where we can have a fair trade system so players won't get scammed it wont be smart to have this. For example: I am selling my account and take someones money who buys it for $50 and I take the money then don't give them my account.

Both mine and Misterz's posts don't have this problem. Money would be going to ZG in both of our scenarios so the account must be going through ZG.
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 12, 2013, 12:53:32 AM
Its a good/bad Idea. I like the concept but unless we can find a way where we can have a fair trade system so players won't get scammed it wont be smart to have this. For example: I am selling my account and take someones money who buys it for $50 and I take the money then don't give them my account.
before getting money, you sell it to ZG. where the account will be locked until ZG finds a buyer. There's no way to scam unless someone files a dispute or something with pay pal.

That's why it's suggested with two steps instead of one (ZG taking a portion) because it could work but in the perfect situation that nobody is a douche.
If  they use this Idea I think they should use purple's idea. But what if someone hacks another person account just to sell it?
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 12, 2013, 12:57:33 AM

Both mine and Misterz's posts don't have this problem. Money would be going to ZG in both of our scenarios so the account must be going through ZG.
before getting money, you sell it to ZG. where the account will be locked until ZG finds a buyer. There's no way to scam unless someone files a dispute or something with pay pal.

That's why it's suggested with two steps instead of one (ZG taking a portion) because it could work but in the perfect situation that nobody is a douche.
If we they use this Idea I think they should use purple's idea. But what if someone hacks another person account just to sell it?

That's one of the reasons why ZG being involved in selling/buying accounts would be a bad idea.

Could do something like each time a foreign ip is connected to the account the account holder has to wait 30 days to sell it, but inactive accounts could still get hacked & sold.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 12, 2013, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: paranoia on October 12, 2013, 12:57:33 AM

If we they use this Idea I think they should use purple's idea. But what if someone hacks another person account just to sell it?

That's one of the reasons why ZG being involved in selling/buying accounts would be a bad idea.

Could do something like each time a foreign ip is connected to the account the account holder has to wait 30 days to sell it, but inactive accounts could still get hacked & sold.
I really dont know how this is going to work, let me do some research.
EGK!

Reviax

I don't understand. Why would ZG want to buy an account for their own game? Can't they just make an account and give it a bunch of crap then sell it to someone?

Allie

You haven't checked out our ToS.

Quote1.3. Subject to your acceptance of these Terms of Use, Company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the Service and related software (excluding source and object code) for your personal non-commercial use. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in these Terms of Use.

If we ever wanted to do this (which we wouldn't), we reserve the right to revoke ownership from any account in our database, and sell it to another player if we so wish.

123bomb123

Quote from: Reviax on October 12, 2013, 03:23:33 AM
I don't understand. Why would ZG want to buy an account for their own game? Can't they just make an account and give it a bunch of crap then sell it to someone?
more items in the game
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Purple

Quote from: qolderman on October 12, 2013, 11:17:58 AM
+1

I don't see a point in  +1ing the suggestion when Allie already said that they wouldn't be doing this.

^**** im special xd

cascaval123

Toast

Quote from: Allie on October 12, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Quote1.3. Subject to your acceptance of these Terms of Use, Company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the Service and related software (excluding source and object code) for your personal non-commercial use. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in these Terms of Use.

If we ever wanted to do this (which we wouldn't), we reserve the right to revoke ownership from any account in our database, and sell it to another player if we so wish.

for the +1'ers

Iridion

Quote from: Toast on October 12, 2013, 11:38:43 AM
Quote from: Allie on October 12, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

for the +1'ers

aka postcounters

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Reviax

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 12, 2013, 03:43:51 AM
more items in the game
What would be so bad about having more items in the game though?

Purple

Quote from: Reviax on October 13, 2013, 12:56:16 AM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 12, 2013, 03:43:51 AM
more items in the game
It messes with the economy of the game.

^**** im special xd

-PeaceLover-

ill be a middleman if the admins ever change their minds. 8)

Reviax

Quote from: Purple on October 13, 2013, 12:58:32 AM
Quote from: Reviax on October 13, 2013, 12:56:16 AM
It messes with the economy of the game.
How? New items are generated every time somebody buys ZC anyways. Isn't it the same thing?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-