April 26, 2024, 07:49:55 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership Shop

Membership Shop

Started by Selene, December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:46:35 AM by Selene
The Membership Shop is an exclusive market only available to players with an active subscription. It will contain items that can be bought with their current gigas or a new special currency that can only be obtained from a members only map.

We thought it would be a great idea if we had the community participate with this concept by thinking of ideas that should be in the shop and if we like the idea(s) we will consider using them. As of right now we have several concepts, but we also wanted you as the community to share your opinions with us. Just letting you know that this isn't a future update it's just an idea and could possibly be an update in the near future.

What we thought of (staff):

- Skins
- Discount
- Member map which you can collect tokens to buy special items
- Name changer in-game (no longer on forums)
- Member flags will be moved to MS

Cooky

sounds neat

ill try to come up with some ideas

Experiences

I like the idea. I'll try to come up with something.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

123bomb123

No OP items, only cosmetic please.  ::) Obviously won't happen but at least it's out there.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Selene

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 29, 2013, 11:38:57 PM
No OP items, only cosmetic please.  ::) Obviously won't happen but at least it's out there.
We wouldn't have any OP items.

Cooky

heres a thought

maybe make it so non members can use (E) parts too

but have it so that members can buy (E) parts in the membership shop

then u are pleasing non members while also provided a real nice advantage of being a member

Selene

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 29, 2013, 11:35:04 PM
Cool but is the new currency only for members or can we buy for others?
Only members.

opuiq3

^yw allie

JustRK

Keep the current experience cap 65k for non-members and Sell a buff card (100 & 50 games) that removes it for members that can only be bought with special currency.  Possibly able to be stacked with an exp doubler since not that many people can afford it anyway

The new maps already make it super easy to level so if someone wants to take some time to play the special members only map having an uncapped game would make it worth their while. This would also make it so that hackers have an extremely small chance of being able to buy one of these and abuse it. (seeing as they would have to buy member and risk paying for nothing).

Make the 50 game buff card 55% of the total cost of 100 games to encourage people to save special currency.

it's a what ever idea though, wouldn't be offended if it was terrible or not. I'm pretty sure this would entice more people to be members though.

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 PM
heres a thought

maybe make it so non members can use (E) parts too

but have it so that members can buy (E) parts in the membership shop

then u are pleasing non members while also provided a real nice advantage of being a member

the community is really close knit though, so any non-member could just ask one of their friends to quickly buy any E part available in the membership shop eliminating it's rarity entirely.  Unless E parts could only be purchased through the special currency and not gigas.

Cooky

Please share your thoughts and ideas everyone

if you ever wanted to play a part in a future update here's your chance!

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 12:19:36 AM
so any non-member could just ask one of their friends to quickly buy any E part available in the membership shop eliminating it's rarity entirely.  

uhh not exactly

they would be expensive..

and they could be untradeable if that wasn't good enough

Reviax

I don't like this at all. To me this looks like Member Flags except with many different parts instead of just flags.

Hope this never happens. =(

Cooky

Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 01:35:56 AM
I don't like this at all. To me this looks like Member Flags except with many different parts instead of just flags.

Selene already said there would be no OP items  ...

Purple

Quote from: Selene on December 29, 2013, 11:40:24 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 29, 2013, 11:38:57 PM
We wouldn't have any OP items.

Highly unlikely.

I'll make an effort to point out every item that gives an advantage over the normal items available within the game, excluding event items, as they're already OP.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 01:35:56 AM

we're basically asking you, aside from op parts, what would you like to see in the game. things like different armor skins or
being able to earn a x2 exp card with the special currency.    if you don't like a certain idea someone else said, you could always expand your explanation instead of completely shooting down the whole idea  :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-