March 29, 2024, 09:03:05 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Our last major update was last November

Our last major update was last November

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: nemano9988 on October 21, 2014, 03:00:23 PM
Quote from: z0co2 on October 21, 2014, 12:40:57 PM
Leech II for members.

leech is considered as op skill, dont think leech II is a good idea would make everything to easy in all game mods

I agree, leech 1 is good enough and get's the job done. No need for two in the slightest (atm).
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

z0co2

October 21, 2014, 07:25:14 PM #93 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:30:05 PM by z0co2
Quote from: FalseProphet on October 21, 2014, 06:04:02 PM
Quote from: nemano9988 on October 21, 2014, 03:00:23 PM
Quote from: z0co2 on October 21, 2014, 12:40:57 PM
Leech II for members.

leech is considered as op skill, dont think leech II is a good idea would make everything to easy in all game mods

I agree, leech 1 is good enough and get's the job done. No need for two in the slightest (atm).

What about not changing what it does, but give it something special like it works  with more transes than just lantern man? Gotta say all those lannies in game gets lame, this way you can choose your trans that works with leech II (Members only ofc) and have a variety of transes in game. Sounds great if you ask me!  ;D

Cooky

or how about fix the BUG that makes leech not work for all transes, rather then making the bug fix a members only feature?? seriously..

if anything maybe make it so only leech 2 works in trans mode, and leech 1 does not

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2014, 09:46:29 PMif anything maybe make it so only leech 2 works in trans mode, and leech 1 does not

yooo +1 that's unique n cool
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Wow, how would the game be if max cap for members was 200 again and non members 150?
This cap was what we started this BC with, why go lower?
<br />

z0co2

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
or how about fix the BUG that makes leech not work for all transes, rather then making the bug fix a members only feature?? seriously..

if anything maybe make it so only leech 2 works in trans mode, and leech 1 does not

Hmm didn't know that it was a bug, thought it was meant to only work with lantern man oh well. You're idea sounds great too as long as more transes work with leech then only lantern its cool with me  :P

pkolnm

1. make rt3

everybody want it

2.raid 3 need nurf or change 4p

Nobody challenge raid 3, because it is so hard
raid 3 need nurf or change 4p

3.new map and many event

bout is so bored

so bout need many update

4.bug fix

Often , raid 2 boxes not drop

We have been forced to log out when we kill kyura

zero00

i would be pleased if u add some new trans ..
the old trans are boring and old-fashioned...
i hope that u will think about it

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2014, 10:43:25 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2014, 09:46:29 PMif anything maybe make it so only leech 2 works in trans mode, and leech 1 does not

yooo +1 that's unique n cool
thanks mate  :D

qolderman

make something like a drop rate on bosses, so if you kill them you have a chance that they will drop their own trans or heads

^thanks cooky <3

Yz

Quote from: qolderman on October 23, 2014, 05:57:46 AM
make something like a drop rate on bosses, so if you kill them you have a chance that they will drop their own trans or heads

also a decent idea, but some bosses would just have horrible trans-counterparts unfortunately
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

i think bosses should have more comprehensive drop lists. once u got all good parts u dont care about box drops anymore pretty much unless to sell to shop for gigas. it would add a lot to the game in my opinion if bosses had stuff that only dropped like 1% or 5% chance, really rare items. they could be cosmetic like E parts, but powerful (not OP tho). this way people maybe wont just grind for gp and stuff they can grind for rare parts. i remember some events that did this like halloween boss guy dropped rare parts and it was a huge success so you dont even need to really test the idea or ask for feedback. people like it.

qolderman

Quote from: Cooky on October 23, 2014, 06:23:25 AM
i think bosses should have more comprehensive drop lists. once u got all good parts u dont care about box drops anymore pretty much unless to sell to shop for gigas. it would add a lot to the game in my opinion if bosses had stuff that only dropped like 1% or 5% chance, really rare items. they could be cosmetic like E parts, but powerful (not OP tho). this way people maybe wont just grind for gp and stuff they can grind for rare parts. i remember some events that did this like halloween boss guy dropped rare parts and it was a huge success so you dont even need to really test the idea or ask for feedback. people like it.
+10000 omfg we need this

^thanks cooky <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-