April 18, 2024, 06:04:51 PMLatest Member: AshtonCopl
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Our last major update was last November

Our last major update was last November

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Yz on October 11, 2014, 01:13:03 AM
yeah and neither of you probly would be, there's be too many scenarios where it could be farmed by the guy consenting or something for a friend

I do like the idea though,
One (or even more than one) person getting a mark, and killing them gives them the mark.
No reward. No reason to farm. Just for pure fun.

Failsafes such as, if the player with the mark fails to login for 24 hours the mark will be removed and auto-given to the next person who wins a pvp match. Would take a bit of work and planning, but it sounds like an interesting idea.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on October 11, 2014, 02:05:56 AM
I do like the idea though,
One (or even more than one) person getting a mark, and killing them gives them the mark.
No reward. No reason to farm. Just for pure fun.
Kinda like the gods, which was a great idea, but then they don't log in for 5 months cause they go inactive or not wanna lose their god.

Quote from: Allie on October 11, 2014, 02:05:56 AM
Failsafes such as, if the player with the mark fails to login for 24 hours the mark will be removed and auto-given to the next person who wins a pvp match. Would take a bit of work and planning, but it sounds like an interesting idea.
Then u say this..

:D
Me gusta!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

sirhamtaro

I also think a quest thing might be cool
referring to corr's/acheivements suggestion

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2014, 08:20:18 PM
Quote from: qolderman on October 10, 2014, 07:23:11 PMrandomized list you mean like take bunch of items and put them in a list then choose random number from (ex 1-10) and pick the item that won and make it event's prize? and on the other "event" take the same items and put them in another order?

I'm thinking more so,
On day 1 of logging in you get nothing.
Day 2 of logging in you get a random item gifted to you from a list of items. The list is designed to give nothing really good for obvious reasons.
Day 4 of logging in you get a random item gifted to you from a list of items designed to give *better* items than the one on day 2.
Day 6, better than day 4, but from hereon every two days you login you are always gifted a random item from this list. The list includes a couple items that could be useful (ie halloween items, maybe?) but mainly things that aren't useful, for the sake of not giving everyone everywhere rares.
thats a really nice idea, allie
this could maybe bring back some people
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

Quote from: qolderman on October 11, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

Made the thread to discuss these things with you guys.
Any thoughts other than +1'ing (which is fine)?
Perhaps suggestions on what the rewards can be on the idea you've quoted.

loewe98

Another idea I have is:
In your inventory you can select multible items to delete at once, no need to delete it one by one anymore
It saves us alot of time
Also add this to the giftbox so u can send multible items like 3 in trade to another person and make coins sendable in gifts

FalseProphet

Quote from: Allie on October 11, 2014, 07:25:53 AM
Quote from: qolderman on October 11, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

Made the thread to discuss these things with you guys.
Any thoughts other than +1'ing (which is fine)?
Perhaps suggestions on what the rewards can be on the idea you've quoted.

1 day - xp boost on the 1st day just a 2hour (game-time xp booster) or something little
2 day - coins, nobody likes them as much but in the end free is free
3rd day - random 7 day item from shop
4th day - 1m gigas or something not too much to increase the current in-game amount
5th day - a special event/coin item which when added up let's say (25 tokens) can then be used to redeem a prize)
6th day - stat booster (which has an expiry e.g 2 hours) in conjunction with a raid buffs to increase and make them harder having this buff will give you that edge but only for a limited time. But enough time, to try work out stratergies.
7th day - lottery ticket of some sort.

Just a rough idea with some input from other games :P

Quote from: loewe98 on October 11, 2014, 07:32:24 AM
Another idea I have is:
In your inventory you can select multible items to delete at once, no need to delete it one by one anymore
It saves us alot of time
Also add this to the giftbox so u can send multible items like 3 in trade to another person and make coins sendable in gifts

^ Multiple selection item as-well as in marketplace being able to select more than one item will be great for marketplace especially when you got pages,pages,pages of stuff :P. With the option to select multiples and send via. gift from marketplace by entering in-game name.

Quest idea - Milestone achievements mentioned before, play 100 games without and skills, complete raid using no trans, complete a level in under a set time, complete a level with nothing equipped, kill 1000 bubbleboy's etc. (will adapy on prizes and more milestones if it takes interest)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

yea what false said.
to get in few items to marketplace that u want them in same price.
same to get them to inv.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Cooky

make it so u can select multiple items in marketplace, thats something a lot of people have wanted for a long time

when u have to transfer, change the prices, or sort several items at once its very annoying and time consuming doing it 1 by 1

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hur9

Quote from: Cooky on October 11, 2014, 01:34:47 PM
yeah make race mode startable with only 1 person

and should just change it to free roam mode  thats what its always been

give a rebirth command for when people fall off
and
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=50457.0

Rebalance the normal sets lvls ak Dusk-Runner lvl 120, elektra lvl 260, dark ram 250 or somthing. Hope you got the point.
More stashes.
10m for snowball in shop. 100m srs .-.
Update the Hot section on the shop.

CyberSox

1) - Upgrade Replayability

After a certain point of grinding the same level over and over the game is inevitably going to get boring, and so people leave. Making the game more re-playable, such as by adding a bit of randomization into levels will stop people from leaving. Adding a new game mode will also help. I don't know the figures but i'll take a guess and assume that when raid was introduced popularity went up. Adding a different new mode, possibly with randomization will probably have the same effect.

2) - Revive pvp and bvb

Some good ideas about pvp/bvb already listed, anything that will expand the pvp/bvb playbase would improve the game. After all, if randomization makes the game less boring, every pvp/bvb game is different.

3) - Most importantly - Bot-Stract

The change of bot-stract into something else was necessary at the time, but as fuel it is completely useless. You said above you do not want to give coins/gigas as prizes, so why try and find a way to give alternative prizes when BC already has a 3rd currency embedded. BC/BOTS used to work fine with a tri-currency system, it makes the market more interesting and allows for many things, as shown by other suggestions.My idea was to use bot-stract as a currency to buy cosmetic items in a separate cosmetic shop. There are plenty of ideas already about how to gain bot-stract, while also increasing pvp/bvb activity.

4) - Community Input on Staff

Maybe this should go in the other thread, but i'll leave it here. Personally I think the playerbase has been negatively affected by certain staff members who the majority of the community dislike. While staff are there to enforce set rules, I think their main priority should be to help and be friendly to the new members. Therefore, I suggest that the community has an input on staff members, such as a thread where they can express their opinions from a list of choices. This means that the community would be more comfortable with the staff chosen and enhances the whole 'community' feel of the game.

Socks.

Cooky

Quote from: CyberSox on October 11, 2014, 02:26:11 PM
1) - Upgrade Replayability

After a certain point of grinding the same level over and over the game is inevitably going to get boring, and so people leave. Making the game more re-playable, such as by adding a bit of randomization into levels will stop people from leaving. Adding a new game mode will also help. I don't know the figures but i'll take a guess and assume that when raid was introduced popularity went up. Adding a different new mode, possibly with randomization will probably have the same effect.

2) - Revive pvp and bvb

Some good ideas about pvp/bvb already listed, anything that will expand the pvp/bvb playbase would improve the game. After all, if randomization makes the game less boring, every pvp/bvb game is different.

The change of bot-stract into something else was necessary at the time, but as fuel it is completely useless. You said above you do not want to give coins/gigas as prizes, so why try and find a way to give alternative prizes when BC already has a 3rd currency embedded. BC/BOTS used to work fine with a tri-currency system, it makes the market more interesting and allows for many things, as shown by other suggestions.My idea was to use bot-stract as a currency to buy cosmetic items in a separate cosmetic shop. There are plenty of ideas already about how to gain bot-stract, while also increasing pvp/bvb activity.

4) - Community Input on Staff

Maybe this should go in the other thread, but i'll leave it here. Personally I think the playerbase has been negatively affected by certain staff members who the majority of the community dislike. While staff are there to enforce set rules, I think their main priority should be to help and be friendly to the new members. Therefore, I suggest that the community has an input on staff members, such as a thread where they can express their opinions from a list of choices. This means that the community would be more comfortable with the staff chosen and enhances the whole 'community' feel of the game.

+1
+1
+1
+1

ghostkid17

I think a report button could be useful. Some players don't know how to use a forum so this would allow them to give reports on rule breakers.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

-Speedy-

Quote from: CyberSox on October 11, 2014, 02:26:11 PM

So kinda like a runescape private server as in the scene it's is like a pvp shop?

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-