May 01, 2024, 11:25:14 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » What don't you like about the game?

What don't you like about the game?

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 02:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: AskTheDust on October 10, 2014, 06:10:11 PM
In sector would be fun to add 2-3 zeon instead of 1, for 1 hour and who manage to finish map first get the prize
In pvp some kind of tournament on a specific hour or maybe play vs all 4-5 gods
And in base idk lul   :P

That gives me an interesting idea, what about a fun map where all five gods attack you at once.
Can enable 4 people to fight them, in an arena where you can't push. That sounds fun.

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2014, 06:16:41 PM
Quote from: AskTheDust on October 10, 2014, 06:10:11 PM
In sector would be fun to add 2-3 zeon instead of 1, for 1 hour and who manage to finish map first get the prize
In pvp some kind of tournament on a specific hour or maybe play vs all 4-5 gods
And in base idk lul   :P

That gives me an interesting idea, what about a fun map where all five gods attack you at once.
Can enable 4 people to fight them, in an arena where you can't push. That sounds fun.
i support this, but if you'll make this, don't put a very small map like the zeon's, because then it will be literally impossible to do anything inside a small map with 4 gods attacking you
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2014, 06:16:41 PM

+1

sirhamtaro

October 11, 2014, 03:25:00 AM #33 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:28:43 PM by sirhamtaro
NVM/edit

qolderman

Quote from: sirhamtaro on October 11, 2014, 03:25:00 AM
I feel like there is nothing to be done about it, and I'm a retard, but.
I just dont like killing these stupid Ai s forever, ya know?
I know this is the popular thing, like people find zombies on COD fun, but just.....
These are my 4 cents
you mean like zombie mode in sector?

also, make race mode startable with 1 person!11
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

yeah make race mode startable with only 1 person

and should just change it to free roam mode  thats what its always been

give a rebirth command for when people fall off

LightRequiem

lots of stuff...

but i guess the most important stuff would related to pvp/bvb and a lack of variety in both modes. i feel like the things that would fix most of these problems would be the following:
-have a stat cap for pvp/bvb so the stats of armor with both primary and secondary stats get rounded down to whatever level bladess/cpu/rapid impaler +7 is... this will fix your problem with an RT1/2 patch owning the base in 5 hits, and players with this armor still get the insane stats for sector mode. this also doesn't prevent these players from entering a no op items tag room.
-if it is possible, make it so II skills do I skill damage (ie upper II does upper 1 damage) so there is no need to use an op tag and limit the number of players that enter your room
-fix merc drop rates to make base more strategic*
-adjust the stats of some mercs*
-remove TG as a stat from e.f.s and minibots and replace TG with HP (so a +4 e.f./minibot would have HP, crit, and sp)

* = don't do this without someone who is an expert

these are my 2 cents. if you don't want to do this stuff, that's your decision. however, i believe these things will make bc much more enjoyable and you might get some of your older players back.

Cooky

Quote from: LightRequiem on October 13, 2014, 01:29:45 AM
i guess the most important stuff would related to pvp/bvb and a lack of variety in both modes.

if any mode has lack of variety its sector mode, by far

STC Zero

WE NEED MORE HARD SECTOR MAPS BECAUSE ALL THE PEOPLE PLAY THE SAME MAP ALL THE DAYS

WE NEED MORE NEW MAPS :D

giraffe996

One problem that I see is in PvP - there are too many OP people there, and low lvls cannot dare to do pvp unless the map is good for pushing or dropping. For instance, the patch wearing rt1 or 2 (cannot recall correctly) gives a damage about 1000 when hit by critical, which is actually more than a lvl 1 patch, whose hp is 1000.
wakawaka eh eh

Cooky

Quote from: giraffe996 on October 19, 2014, 10:27:41 AM

One problem that I see is in PvP - there are too many OP people there, and low lvls cannot dare to do pvp unless the map is good for pushing or dropping. For instance, the patch wearing rt1 or 2 (cannot recall correctly) gives a damage about 1000 when hit by critical, which is actually more than a lvl 1 patch, whose hp is 1000.
while i dont disagree with you, i will point out that a RT1 patch vs a lvl 1 patch isnt supposed to be balanced

Purple

PvP is gonna be unbalanced when the level gap is huge, that's just how it's gonna be, you can't really rebalance armor to fix that.

If anything add a mode that evens stats out across the board, giving each bot type a boost in their respective field. (Surge +speed, ram +TG, etc)

Problem I see with that is allowing customization within the mode without making it too complicated / time consuming.

^**** im special xd

shadow1130

Sector.

And guild ranks.

And leeching lazy bums.

And... rt2 pvp.

I dare not to go PvP anymore, because i'm scared of the speed of light surges.

Corr

People leaving during a PvP match cause they gettin their butts wooped.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

FalseProphet

People leaving pvp because they can't take nearly losing and/or cry about op armour/items.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-