April 18, 2024, 06:41:46 PMLatest Member: AshtonCopl
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » What don't you like about the game?

What don't you like about the game?

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 02:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

make rt1 not able for members.
yes maybe someone will be angry about it, but more ppl will maybe pay for membership.
make metorium set better so it can be sold more often again.
some rares are very useless cause of the stats different.

and non members just rush to 221 then gets rt1 and the coin items they want.
<br />

-Speedy-

Quote from: Robocop7ant on October 09, 2014, 02:00:20 PM
make rt1 not able for members.
yes maybe someone will be angry about it, but more ppl will maybe pay for membership.
make metorium set better so it can be sold more often again.
some rares are very useless cause of the stats different.

and non members just rush to 221 then gets rt1 and the coin items they want.
^ Love love love this i totally agree with that.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Tenured

The Discus and the Omnikeeper seem to be getting pretty repetitive, some new shields etc would be nice. I understand no one exactly has the ability to model anything good or worthwhile, but even just a recolor or something would be fine in my opinion.

qolderman

Quote from: z0co2 on October 09, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
I don't like the fact that you need to be Patch to even be able to clear Raid Maps (221 and 235 Map, never tried 250), no fun for those that are Ram and Surge.. We need to rely on a Patch to get us Raid Armor, would be more satisfying if you at least could help and get the parts. There are 8 players needed to even start Raid, but in the end it´s just Solo play by a Patch thats some BS if you ask me..
i support this

8 players need to start raid and then 1-3 patches just solo that's bs
yeye, i know that there are transed mobs which requires patch with full td to kill, but still that's bs
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

Quote from: qolderman on October 09, 2014, 03:38:40 PM
Quote from: z0co2 on October 09, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
I don't like the fact that you need to be Patch to even be able to clear Raid Maps (221 and 235 Map, never tried 250), no fun for those that are Ram and Surge.. We need to rely on a Patch to get us Raid Armor, would be more satisfying if you at least could help and get the parts. There are 8 players needed to even start Raid, but in the end it´s just Solo play by a Patch thats some BS if you ask me..
i support this

8 players need to start raid and then 1-3 patches just solo that's bs
yeye, i know that there are transed mobs which requires patch with full td to kill, but still that's bs

It's important to remember that before it was a full fledged difficult map, but no one bothered to even attempt it, let alone progress on it. It was nerfed into the ground. If you have any thoughts on how I can make a map difficult, have quality rewards, but make people still run them, I'd like to hear them.
Perhaps making them 4p instead of 8p, so the content can be challenging but smaller groups can attempt them. But this would make them more hackable.

zomniethe4

definitely add the beginner system. it works nicely in rumble

Zom

Rossbach

October 09, 2014, 09:11:43 PM #21 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:31:06 PM by Rossbach
Just going to leave this here:

Since people got the hang of of 235 lets change it a bit.

235 things:

- Fix box drop
- Fix the wall so players can't run past it to glitch Mercs.
- Cap TD, TA
- Add fans beside the boss like Ross originally wanted so players can't go beside it.
- Fix Elite Wazzu.
- Add bomb timer (timer on the 4 bombs that activates when you kill it)  to Chers on the the south / north wings in the last wave.
- Change Cher to that gun spamming one

- Make the small base do more damage
- Increase Mel's, Kow's, Code's, and Bubble's attack.
- Make fire 1 hit ko

--- Rather just make a new Raid tho. ---

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Cooky

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

matan124

i dont like that no1 pvp or bvb, well to make that happen pvp and bvb need some changes

first of all bvb is stupid coz rt2 patch can kill the base in 5 secounds so need to do some nerfs
TD in pvp is also op and make rams in a huge disadvantage

there are more things, but the question is- are u willing to do changes to pvp and bvb to make them better? or just sector changes?
Nephthys

Robocop7ant

Quote from: matan124 on October 10, 2014, 07:41:53 AM
i dont like that no1 pvp or bvb, well to make that happen pvp and bvb need some changes

first of all bvb is stupid coz rt2 patch can kill the base in 5 secounds so need to do some nerfs
TD in pvp is also op and make rams in a huge disadvantage

there are more things, but the question is- are u willing to do changes to pvp and bvb to make them better? or just sector changes?
this game is alive cause of sector, raid and surv. :P
<br />

Godz

-make rt1 members only.
-make metorium set better so it can be sold more often again.
This

Allie

make rt1 not able for members

Most of the non-members already have RT1 though. Sounds like a way to make a lot of people quit, rather than purchase membership.

AskTheDust

I would come back only for PvP and maybe base :P

I don't like that pvp has no rewards. Bot stract is useless and no1 play with fuel on ( the rate should be changed from 0.7 to 0.3 and make it so if you win a game you don't lose bs ). Also there should be some weekly events and the winner could get a 7 day cosmetic item  :P

Weekly event:
In sector would be fun to add 2-3 zeon instead of 1, for 1 hour and who manage to finish map first get the prize
In pvp some kind of tournament on a specific hour or maybe play vs all 4-5 gods
And in base idk lul   :P

In-game name:   -V1-Time2Die-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-