March 29, 2024, 06:21:35 AMLatest Member: BlueFox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » What don't you like about the game?

What don't you like about the game?

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 02:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Related to our thread in Announcements, we're looking for things you guys don't like about the game.
If enough of you agree on something, we will seek to remove or adjust it.

Cooky

i dont like how grinding has become mindless 258 1 minute clearing. its stupid and ruins practically the whole game. i remember teaming up with friends to clear 239 and u know what sometimes we would wipe. now adays anyone with a keyboard can easily beat whats supposed to one of the games hardest levels, in less then 2 minutes.

Rebuck

The Skin, I don't like it, it's been here for to long

1337HaxSkill

I absolutely hate that the game runs in 800x600.
I don't care if it's some sort of advantage! It practically makes the game unplayable and it isn't even 16:9.
I have a 1080p monitor, I don't want to use a third of it to play BC.
It almost makes me want to quit.

Madprox

The fact that someone can reach level 225 (max non-member) in less than a day. LEGIT.
The fact that you can join a game completely new, play with people, and end up reaching the highest possible level (F2P), by the end of the day.

Yeah, not a big fan of that.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

JustRK

October 09, 2014, 03:55:49 AM #6 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:57:56 AM by JustRK
well these were already former suggestions, but while I'm here

1) low levels should not get full exp from any level above like 219+  because honestly it is possible to do it, but there's no way a low level is going to grind those levels unless the reason is that they are leeching.

2) new players don't receive much and this leads to leeching.

3) when someone gets banned, the prompt at the log-in screen should refer them to the main website and we should allow them to appeal in a special thread saying they have like 3 days to do so until it's irreversible.

4) aside from 258, the fact that every other level except 258 and 172 are basically 100% useless

5) story mode is useless

6) survival mode gets it's 5 minutes in the sun and then it's useless forever until someone makes a new account or is hacking.

7) that weird korean gibberish channel crashing thing

8 ) the game skin -> users should be able to submit their own and then there should be an interface to change it for normal users who are not good at modding.

9) aside from upper tier armors being 0 gigas, you guys should scale the prices of shopping all armors up a little bit since the average player is poor and only a few people who have basically quit control the economy.

10) sunday 3x is a flop, should move that to saturday or maybe even schedule random days during the week for dedicated players.

the list goes on  :o

Allie

Quote from: Madprox on October 09, 2014, 03:32:22 AM
The fact that someone can reach level 225 (max non-member) in less than a day. LEGIT.
The fact that you can join a game completely new, play with people, and end up reaching the highest possible level (F2P), by the end of the day.

I agree, but the game is fairly repetitive. How can we make the level curve more fun (in order to make people who try it stay) while also solving your issue?
Would like to hear some thoughts.

anaroy50

i agree with what cooky said in start.
map 258 is now so easy to the high levels , but map 266 is so hard that im not sure few players can secseed it at all.
i think need to make 258 harder , but to easier lv 266.(do that 266 still harder than 258 , but in less diffrents)

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on October 09, 2014, 03:57:10 AM

I agree, but the game is fairly repetitive. How can we make the level curve more fun (in order to make people who try it stay) while also solving your issue?

Make it so you need more exp every level you get, in order to achieve the next level.
levels 250+, sometimes you'll need 2.3m exp for a level, then 4,6m exp for the next, then 3,1m exp after that, it makes no sense.
Maybe you can make it so players under a specific level, who completete a specific level, get x% reduced amounts of exp.
And just create a new map once in a while, not 4maps at one point, after 4 years :p
Idk in how far this is possible, but if players would know they can look forward to a new level once every 4 months for example, that would keep them here, and maybe even keep them subscribed.

I'll read & reply again tomorrow if I don't forget, too tired now.

edit: oh, and please, 1 very easy fix: Make Ryura NOT able to be pushed off. That'll make 258 a bit "more fixed" for now, and that will give you time to find a better solution to the problem;

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JustRK

Quote from: Allie on October 09, 2014, 03:57:10 AM

Cap the amount of experience that certain levels can receive.
1-50  perhaps 1k exp.
51-100 5k exp etc.  

also you should make it so that playing the elite level in your range (aka a lvl 43 playing level 48 or a 75 playing 78) is what renders the maximum exp over something like 258. This would encourage other players to trade armor sets of their level and allow low levels to gain some real skill by experiencing the different mob types.

You should scale the survival sets as well and make it so that you need to wear your actual relevant set to get the full exp benefit. So instead of just allowing all level 100+'s  to get max exp bonuses from a level 1 set, they need to get their appropriate 132 set / 219 set etc. This will also help you deal with hackers.

also anaroy is right, 266 is ridiculous and even skilled players with rt2 can't solo it.

qolderman

i don't like 258 map, because of its exp, 40-65k exp per game that's retarded

non customizeable skin, by that i mean you can't move chat box or players list to somewhere and that
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Ramk1ng

I dont like you guys bringing down the valueble of the red boxes at lvl 172. Id love to grind that lvl for dem red boxes.

Doing this would solve the problem of people mindless going at 258 and lvl 20's leaching there. By leeching at lvl 172 it will go much slower :D

So bring back the red box valueble at lvl 172!!!

demyx

Make maybe elite gear set's to give more stats and bonuses? its just an idea :P

z0co2

October 09, 2014, 12:00:38 PM #14 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:18:29 PM by z0co2
Dont like the 258 Map, it becomes really boring after a while and it's too easy.

I don't like the fact that you need to be Patch to even be able to clear Raid Maps (221 and 235 Map, never tried 250), no fun for those that are Ram and Surge.. We need to rely on a Patch to get us Raid Armor, would be more satisfying if you at least could help and get the parts. There are 8 players needed to even start Raid, but in the end it´s just Solo play by a Patch thats some BS if you ask me..

And last don't like the Coin heads in shop dont fit with any armor in my opinion. (I'll prob be the only one in game though lol..  :o)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-