April 25, 2024, 02:32:04 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » What don't you like about the game?

What don't you like about the game?

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 02:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 01, 2014, 03:37:49 AM
People leaving pvp because they can't take nearly losing and/or cry about op armour/items.
that's what  he said
Quote from: Corr on November 30, 2014, 04:26:02 PM
People leaving during a PvP match cause they gettin their butts wooped.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Helix-Live

Quote from: qolderman on December 01, 2014, 01:48:11 PM
People leaving pvp because they can't take nearly losing and/or cry about op armour/items.
that's what  he said

wow sorry almighty forum mod people want to share their own criticism
not all of us scroll through four pages looking for a similar post

LightRequiem

While I agree with the losing part, I disagree with the OP items part. I mean, just objectively look at what the OP items did to this game. They largely contributed to the inactivity in both PvP and BvB. From a long-term standpoint, playing with/against those type of items isn't fun. It's kind of like playing Skyrim with cheats on. Sure, it might be fun for a short period of time, but it gets really boring really quickly. What happened here is just another example.

Yz

Quote from: qolderman on December 01, 2014, 01:48:11 PM
that's what  he said

they didn't even say the exact same thing
DISCORD killyzkill

FalseProphet

Quote from: LightRequiem on December 01, 2014, 07:19:06 PM
While I agree with the losing part, I disagree with the OP items part. I mean, just objectively look at what the OP items did to this game. They largely contributed to the inactivity in both PvP and BvB. From a long-term standpoint, playing with/against those type of items isn't fun. It's kind of like playing Skyrim with cheats on. Sure, it might be fun for a short period of time, but it gets really boring really quickly. What happened here is just another example.

Yeah, your right i agree with you. Plus half the time decent people actually go and un-equip the stuff and have x2 setups one for sector one for pvp which they find is a more fair balanced class
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

dudekid56

I don't like how I can't play this game on my macintosh laptop. I've tried so many programs that run windows programs on mac but none of them work. Could you please mac boutcheetah playable on Mac? Thanks!

gombo08

i hate that fact that transformation coupons now require zylon coins to obtain...i recommend change it back to normal coins and up its price instead....Terribly ruins my gameplay :(
And the fact that some items such as dark surge cant be converted to patch or ram etc...

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

trashburmy

1.) Make an exp system according to your level so low levels can just leech and instantly be level 200. (Possibly make other maps useful with higher exp outputs according to your level and make elite levels give 1.5x what the normal level has given maybe?

2.) Selling armors up to elektra in shop for gigas

3.) Make story mode give you a chance to get items/rewards at the end of it if you complete it and make the levels harder so people would have to make groups and try to get chances for rare rewards if they finish

4.) Make survival armor give special abilities/stats so that will make people want to do survival

5.) Make 266 a bit easier and make gora not pushable on 258

STC Zero

Quote from: trashburmy on December 14, 2014, 03:21:12 PM
1.) Make an exp system according to your level so low levels can just leech and instantly be level 200. (Possibly make other maps useful with higher exp outputs according to your level and make elite levels give 1.5x what the normal level has given maybe?

3.) Make story mode give you a chance to get items/rewards at the end of it if you complete it and make the levels harder so people would have to make groups and try to get chances for rare rewards if they finish

4.) Make survival armor give special abilities/stats so that will make people want to do survival

+1000000000000000000000000000000

And try to do more events lke an Anniversary of BC (date of the creation of BC)
or anything good like a daily login bonus :)

FalseProphet

Quote from: trashburmy on December 14, 2014, 03:21:12 PM

5.) Make 266 a bit easier and make gora not pushable on 258

1. Not sure if i mis-read it or what but i'd rather have it harder to gain exp than instantly be 200, i find leveling a good way to grind since there isn't much to do on this game but competitively climb ranks.

2. Yes

3. I'd have mix emotions i think it was first introduced during an event of which if you completed it you did get a prize and was just left after that.. but mixing things up could be good as long as prize's are balanced.

4. survival is just another set that came out before raid as was the best set in the game for some time but as new updates came out raid is now best. Just like how elektra used to be best :P. I don't think stats need changing at all :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

KillerPig

what's supposed to be one of the hardest sector maps takes 45 seconds to finish

completely like literally 100% focused around sector, 2 broken and unplayed game modes

no updates on an already outdated game

hackers/file swappers running rampant, nobody plays this game legit anymore

drop rates are stupid as hell on lower levels

no real challenge, mindless keyboard mashing, game is mostly gp grinders

so much overpowered bullshit even the op tag can't weed it all out

special trans is ****ed

lots of ugly sets and items (Electra being the worst)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

qolderman

Quote from: KillerPig on January 17, 2015, 08:30:37 PM
what's supposed to be one of the hardest sector maps takes 45 seconds to finish

completely like literally 100% focused around sector, 2 broken and unplayed game modes

no updates on an already outdated game

hackers/file swappers running rampant, nobody plays this game legit anymore

drop rates are stupid as hell on lower levels

no real challenge, mindless keyboard mashing, game is mostly gp grinders

so much overpowered bull**** even the op tag can't weed it all out

special trans is ****ed

lots of ugly sets and items (Electra being the worst)

agree with all of them but electra
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

firekill352

Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

Madprox

Quote from: firekill352 on January 17, 2015, 10:22:27 PM
santa not being here / no events
there are still events.
just no holiday events.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on January 17, 2015, 10:33:07 PM
Quote from: firekill352 on January 17, 2015, 10:22:27 PM
santa not being here / no events
there are still events.

i know u are working on a new one but the last one was on 4th of july