April 24, 2024, 04:49:44 AMLatest Member: bluemagi
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » What don't you like about the game?

What don't you like about the game?

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 02:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Communication between staff and community.

Bubbabear

Quote from: medchiller on January 17, 2015, 10:45:17 PM

I acutally 2nd this, and upon the base of foreign people not being able to get along with each-other as-well.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

censorship on forums and labeling shit as spam even tho without any of it the forums will die as well

Madprox

Although I try my best to do the opposite of what you're saying, I have to agree.

I alone can not make a big enough change and i feel like how hard i may try,  it'll never be enough.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Bubbabear

Quote from: Madprox on January 18, 2015, 01:30:33 AM
Although I try my best to do the opposite of what you're saying, I have to agree.

I alone can not make a big enough change and i feel like how hard i may try,  it'll never be enough.

Least you say hi when you log Max, Poor Pinky tried addressing Med and Oreos but neither say hi when logging in maybe they missed it idk.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Quote from: Bubbabear on January 18, 2015, 01:37:40 AM
Least you say hi when you log Max, Poor Pinky tried addressing Med and Oreos but neither say hi when logging in maybe they missed it idk.
Think I'm speaking for Oreos aswell when I say this but just because we log in doesn't mean we are really "on" BC. Many times I log in and to do something on BC then forget it's on. Anyways I don't want to take this to a personal level nor go too off topic.

Madprox

Quote from: medchiller on January 18, 2015, 01:41:53 AM
Think I'm speaking for Oreos aswell when I say this but just because we log in doesn't mean we are really "on" BC. Many times I log in and to do something on BC then forget it's on. Anyways I don't want to take this to a personal level nor go too off topic.
I didn't mean this personal either.
I meant it more in how I'm not  statisfied with the staff <-> community communication, never really have been.
I try my best to get along with everyone, and to be a fun and spontanious "friend" for players amogst staff (not at all saying that i'm the only one) but i still continue to feel that the community is unstatisfied with how much and how often staff members share information about all kinds of things.
One big reason to this is that staff members themselves don't communicate as we should, which makes it very hard to come over to the community as one open voice.
#sadface

Bubbabear

January 18, 2015, 01:55:11 AM #67 Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:01:05 AM by Bubbabear

Didn't mean to offend, or upset either of you. Probably said it in bad context so my fault, was just saying. That's fine, but best option would do what rk used to do and just sit on an alt or something instead so then least you aren't ignoring anyone trying to get in contact with a staff whose afk and won't respond because they forget bc is open, but tbh saying that Allie does the same

Madprox

Quote from: Bubbabear on January 18, 2015, 01:55:11 AM

Didn't mean to offend, or upset either of you. Probably said it in bad context so my fault, was just saying. That's fine, but best option would do what rk used to do and just sit on an alt or something instead so then least you aren't ignoring anyone trying to get in contact with a staff whose afk and won't respond because they forget bc is open.
I disagree, Personally, I think once someone has kicked it to the GM position, they should not go on alts again, because from that point onwards, they're in an important position, and they're in a place where many players will want to talk to them, so going on alts would lessen the chance of players to talk to someone in this position.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Madprox on January 18, 2015, 02:03:36 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on January 18, 2015, 01:55:11 AM

Didn't mean to offend, or upset either of you. Probably said it in bad context so my fault, was just saying. That's fine, but best option would do what rk used to do and just sit on an alt or something instead so then least you aren't ignoring anyone trying to get in contact with a staff whose afk and won't respond because they forget bc is open.
I disagree, Personally, I think once someone has kicked it to the GM position, they should not go on alts again, because from that point onwards, they're in an important position, and they're in a place where many players will want to talk to them, so going on alts would lessen the chance of players to talk to someone in this position.

Least the playerbase wouldn't feel neglected from staff not responding as not like it's just a first time a staff's been afk. Just that way the community will understand "no staff" as they see is online and they can report on forums and get a quicker more sufficient response then rather trying to contact someone, and if the staff is on an alt and wishes to help or see's in lobby they can immediately swap to their staff account to address the issue. If they are there.

KillerPig

Quote from: Pokeh on January 17, 2015, 10:56:12 PM
censorship on forums and labeling **** as spam even tho without any of it the forums will die as well
wiser words have never been spoken
at least from an indo
**** u poke

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

Quote from: KillerPig on January 17, 2015, 08:30:37 PM
what's supposed to be one of the hardest sector maps takes 45 seconds to finish

completely like literally 100% focused around sector, 2 broken and unplayed game modes

no updates on an already outdated game

hackers/file swappers running rampant, nobody plays this game legit anymore

drop rates are stupid as hell on lower levels

no real challenge, mindless keyboard mashing, game is mostly gp grinders

so much overpowered bull**** even the op tag can't weed it all out

special trans is ****ed

lots of ugly sets and items (Electra being the worst)

QFT

this post has lots of truth >_>

Defloratius

Re: What don't you like about the game?

Hello there,
I wish , we could switch to more screensize without using any regedit/....legaly!
Guess that wont be a problem for our admins and they fix that issue imediatly...
Greetings from germany  ;)
play hard! play fair ! play legal !

FalseProphet

Quote from: Defloratius on January 24, 2015, 08:19:37 PM

Hello there,
I wish , we could switch to more screensize without using any regedit/....legaly!
Guess that wont be a problem for our admins and they fix that issue imediatly...

You can change it from the launcher bud, open launcher before clciking "start" click "settings", you can change from there bud
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

qolderman

Quote from: FalseProphet on January 25, 2015, 03:34:44 AM
Quote from: Defloratius on January 24, 2015, 08:19:37 PM

Hello there,

You can change it from the launcher bud, open launcher before clciking "start" click "settings", you can change from there bud
i think he means if you play in full screen you have black things on left and right and he wants to play without them

or you can play in windowed mode in full screen
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-