March 28, 2024, 07:51:16 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Our last major update was last November

Our last major update was last November

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Quote from: trashburmy on November 26, 2014, 01:50:11 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2014, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: trashburmy on November 26, 2014, 12:41:04 AM
6.) Fixing the current staff would be nice.

what would you fix?
Maybe get an active staff?

while I understand that the admins are under a lot of pressure, the game has become fairly small knit and the remaining bulk of players are grinders who are in the top guilds trying to raise their rank (of which hackers have no real threat to, guild wise). The remaining hackers are usually obvious and get banned in fair time. The priority should go to the promised updates in the mean time.

But you are right we could use a staff overhaul and I'm sure it's piled on the insanely huge list of things to do lol.

BeastThePimp

As somebody who played this from the beginning I would like to start by saying nice job on the game.
here are a few changes I'd like.
1. More advertisement so other people can play.
2. A few sets of higher tier armour.
3. A mystery box would be nice.
4. A few more mini bots.
5. An option to pay for transformations in gigas.
6. a lot more levels.
7. A few more sector levels.
8. A few competitions, nothing too big.
9.The option to have more bots on one server.
10. A daily prize.

FalseProphet

November 29, 2014, 05:56:24 PM #137 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:59:01 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: BeastThePimp on November 29, 2014, 05:43:10 PM
As somebody who played this from the beginning I would like to start by saying nice job on the game.
here are a few changes I'd like.
1. More advertisement so other people can play.
2. A few sets of higher tier armour.
3. A mystery box would be nice.
4. A few more mini bots.
5. An option to pay for transformations in gigas.
6. a lot more levels.
7. A few more sector levels.
8. A few competitions, nothing too big.
9.The option to have more bots on one server.
10. A daily prize.

Advertisements cost (to my knowledge), and with few to little people playing it's going to make even less profit.
Higher level'd armor yes. But also to my knowledge what i've heard is that they haven't managed to work out something about adding new models into the game's coding yet or something to do about the code they haven't got i can't remember the reason why, or they'd be right on it. Mystery box YES, simple easy sweet. Minibots, same reason as above about the armour. Levels i THINK allie mentioned about something (not saying she said she's doing it, but just a thought) of decreasing the levels so more maps but like before with the armour if you notice most maps are just mods. Competitions, i would say yes. But people need more enthusiasm i mean back when Cooky did his race events people loved them and he would try get everyone involved. Daily prize i would also say yes however, i believe that top priority is being patient and waiting til they can work out how to add new content. That's all that's really needed, just more variety i mean at the moment there's only so much you can do with the little there is, they've tried hard to keep it intresting for the players like raid, survival etc and story. But there's so much x2 people can come up with on ideas. It needs to be harder to level, personally it should take several months to reach max level imo least then there is a sense of achievement. When i played again january this year, i made a bot on new year by the end of the month i reached rank 10 on exp rankings. By then i was bored, and nothing else to really do. Just my personal opinion on things.

Quote from: JustRK on November 26, 2014, 11:07:12 PM
Quote from: trashburmy on November 26, 2014, 01:50:11 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2014, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: trashburmy on November 26, 2014, 12:41:04 AM
6.) Fixing the current staff would be nice.

what would you fix?
Maybe get an active staff?

while I understand that the admins are under a lot of pressure, the game has become fairly small knit and the remaining bulk of players are grinders who are in the top guilds trying to raise their rank (of which hackers have no real threat to, guild wise). The remaining hackers are usually obvious and get banned in fair time. The priority should go to the promised updates in the mean time.

But you are right we could use a staff overhaul and I'm sure it's piled on the insanely huge list of things to do lol.

Adding onto this, last time there was a staff recruitment there weren't many suitable people to become staff and a incident occured of which only one was picked as the other chosen staff (to whom i think it was going to be) got hacked and decided they didn't want to play. So no mod got picked, but that's just what i heard. Maybe keep up your game and you could become staff :)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

About the whole"We need more mods" thing, the fact is that there really hasn't been anyone standing out in the community that has been continually active and helpful enough to be apart of the staff team. Yeah people help by telling us about hackers and that's awesome but really it's not consistent it's more just whenever they happen to be in the room they will tell us. So yeah we need more mods but what we need more is people that want to be and are going to try to fulfill the job not just some kid wanting to be a staff member to power abuse.

english

What about me? could i be mod?
i would really like to help in anyway i can

medchiller

I think that any could be a mod (other staff might disagree) but its about how much time and effort you're willing to put into it. Most people know what a mod needs to do and to become one you need to show that you would be able to do those things. ex. catch hackers need to be able to catch and report them. So yes you could be but as you should know I'm not the one that picks nor promotes mods, so just keep that in mind.

english

medchiller

Applications for Mod position are not open as of now but if you would like to know more you can PM me or another staff member. Please lets get back to the topic. ;)

JustRK

Usually once you've asked for the position or you've made it completely obvious that you are aspiring to be staff the chances of you actually being recruited have become thinner. It's not a policy of mine, but just something that upper staff has taken into consideration in the past.

You have to either be very clever or good spirited to stand out. Anyone attempting to become staff can be screened with the answer to this one question:  What makes you any different than anyone else?  Anyone can report an obvious hacker, be friendly and give to noobs every now and again. Anyone can aspire to become a good grinder / pvper who stays online hours a day.

I won't lead you by saying what you should or shouldn't do beyond that because you must simply find your own way, however I do wish anyone luck  ;D just don't force any awkward / out of the ordinary habits out of yourself in the process.

english

i wasnt directly asking to be a mod.
i see that they were saying you needed more mods in game to help out.
i was simply offering my services to try help you guys make this game better for everyone.
im well know and trusted by many players on this game.
i like this game alot and was just trying to help you guys.
you cant get noticed here cos all staff are un active. but good luck too all  :)

Cooky

Quote from: english on November 29, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

Quote from: english on November 30, 2014, 11:48:48 AM

lol seems legit

i was simply offering my services to try help you guys make this game better for everyone.
you cant get noticed here cos all staff are un active. but good luck too all  :)

nice mod app bro

if i were you i would just not mention it again  :D

Selene

Yz

Just to clarify the last page a bit

Quote from: Cooky on November 30, 2014, 12:04:52 PM
Quote from: english on November 29, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

lol seems legit

nice mod app bro

if i were you i would just not mention it again  :D

I don't think he was asking to actually be promoted to Mod, but was asking if others of his renown had a chance to become one in BC's current state. He's not wrong about it being hard to get noticed nowadays, most of the staff who looked out for candidates like myself, RK and Selene (even Zero way back when) have all stopped going ingame.

It's probably a bit frustrating for the part of the playerbase who feel unsatisfied with the staff team right now as they don't see a way for it to get any better without hiring some new staff. Baggie's my boy but without being bias it's easy to see why the most active well-known player right now is curious about a position when the game itself isn't in a state of utopia right now. I'll talk with some people (Allie included) and let you guys know if any changes will be planned for the staff team and what's happening with updates.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-