April 24, 2024, 05:47:01 PMLatest Member: Anthonyaspef
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagbot

This does not affect anyone who is owed a prize. Event will now be for your first 5mil gp u will get a prize then at 10mil gp you will get a prize and now every 10mil after. I hope you will stay with us and prove your loyalty to Prestige/Prestigious. Sorry for the changes but it will be for the best right now. Any of have any questions or objections please let me know. Have fun guys and i hope not to lose any of yous  8)

VictorxM

What are you guys up to?

Thinking about coming back. 

See you guys soon.

IGN: xM — Lv. 270

opuiq3

Quote from: VictorxM on June 22, 2015, 06:35:07 PM
What are you guys up to?

See you guys soon.

Hiya xMster, nothing much going on now, hope you come back soon.

^yw allie

anaroy50

Quote from: VictorxM on June 22, 2015, 06:35:07 PM
What are you guys up to?

See you guys soon.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. we miss ya buddy <3.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Ruined

Guys my skype got ****** up so i have to post here that im coming back tommorow

bagbot

Ok Alien we will look forward to seeing you. Hope you doing ok mate  ;)

anaroy50

Quote from: bagbot on June 29, 2015, 05:39:31 PM
Ok Alien we will look forward to seeing you. Hope you doing ok mate  ;)

bagbot

July 02, 2015, 04:09:30 PM #217 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:02:55 AM by bagbot
Hi guys. Remember there is a event starting tomorrow morning at 7am my time on the 3rd of july and will end 7am on the 13the of july my time. This is for both guilds and any account you can compete on multiple accounts if you have them in the guilds.But you cant have the accounts on at the same time.
In this event their are prizes for 1mil GP's, 3mil GP's and 5mil GP's. You have 10 days to play for the prize you want and the prizes will be a choice in each category, 5mil, 3mil, 1mil.
You have the option that if you just want a 1mil prize then hit that 1mil within the 10 days then you can claim one of the 1mil prizes witch i will add and the end of this post but if you claim the prize you will be out of the event. Same counts for 3 and 5mil prizes.
But however, if you go for the 5mil prize you have a chance to win a mystery prize if you finish the event with the most GP's.

1mil GP prizes are-
Walker bro - Jack head - Tinker head - Meto blade merc - Boutcheetah ef - S ef - R ef - P ef - 100 rb pack .

3mil GP prizes are-
V3 - Dark bot - Meto drake - Excalibur merc 10 yr - Double blade merc 10 yr - Bcv2III ef - Hover jet wings - HaloII ef - Reaper flags.

5mil prizes are-
Any perm head of your choice + 200mil gigas or any perm trans + 200mil gigas

Some prizes may be added and i will let you know if they are.
Also anyone who receives this information late they still have a chance to win the top prizes. Meaning the moment you make your first GP's within the 10 days your 10 days will start from there. If you fail to make GP's in these 10 days I'm afraid you miss out.
I wish you all good luck and if you have any questions hit me up here, in game or on Skype.

BE PRESTIGE  8)

smygjyp

dayummmm baggie, nice event:p

anaroy50

Quote from: bagbot on July 02, 2015, 04:09:30 PM
Hi guys. Remember there is a event starting tomorrow morning at 7am my time on the 3rd of july and will end 7am on the 13the of july my time. This is for both guilds and any account you can compete on multiple accounts if you have them in the guilds.But you cant have the accounts on at the same time.
In this event their are prizes for 1mil GP's, 3mil GP's and 5mil GP's. You have 10 days to play for the prize you want and the prizes will be a choice in each category, 5mil, 3mil, 1mil.
You have the option that if you just want a 1mil prize then hit that 1mil within the 10 days then you can claim any of the 1mil prizes witch i will add and the end of this post but if you claim the prize you will be out of the event. Same counts for 3 and 5mil prizes.
But however, if you go for the 5mil prize you have a chance to win a mystery prize if you finish the event with the most GP's.

1mil GP prizes are-
Walker bro - Jack head - Tinker head - Meto blade merc - Boutcheetah ef - S ef - R ef - P ef - 100 rb pack .

3mil GP prizes are-
V3 - Dark bot - Meto drake - Excalibur merc 10 yr - Double blade merc 10 yr - Bcv2III ef - Hover jet wings - HaloII ef

5mil prizes are-
Any perm head of your choice + 200mil gigas or any perm trans + 200mil gigas

Some prizes may be added and i will let you know if they are.
Also anyone who receives this information late they still have a chance to win the top prizes. Meaning the moment you make your first GP's within the 10 days your 10 days will start from there. If you fail to make GP's in these 10 days I'm afraid you miss out.
I wish you all good luck and if you have any questions hit me up here, in game or on Skype.

BE PRESTIGE  8)
WAIT OMG. ONLY NOW I READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH.
in friday-saturday im in hotel. ill start play in saturday evening. thats mean my 10days will start only from when i get my first gp?!

bagbot

anaroy50

Quote from: bagbot on July 02, 2015, 05:30:21 PM
Thats correct Roy  ;)
gooddddd omg i strresed i thought im losing 2days ;).
anyway like those kind of event cuz its not race, we all can help each other without losing our prizes.
GL TO EVERY1! :D

STC Zero

Time to be active again if I have time xD

anaroy50

Quote from: STC Zero on July 02, 2015, 05:33:15 PM
YEEEEE! we all miss ya buddy :'(.

Bubbabear

Quote from: STC Zero on July 02, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

Sounds wrong just being active cause there's an event. This to me feels like you're just using it for prize's then becoming in-active, buh all i'm going to say as it's nothing to do with me.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-