April 18, 2024, 07:45:59 AMLatest Member: Danielmug
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Getting back to the game, unban request

Getting back to the game, unban request

Started by 7itay7, December 21, 2014, 04:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7itay7

Hello,
I played boutcheetah about 3 years ago and i got a perma ban for scamming
so i left the game and now i want to return to it.
i was stupid and im really really sorry.
you can trust me ill never scam again.
i put a lot of time into this account so ill be very thankful if any admin can help me

Cooky

you can still return on another account. its very easy to level up and get items anyway

7itay7

that's what i did but i had my Halloween set on that account

OsirisStar

Quote from: 7itay7 on December 21, 2014, 04:50:56 PM
that's what i did but i had my Halloween set on that account
halloween is worthless now the boutcheetah economy is horrible not sure why u want to come back.

messenger123

Quote from: Cooky on December 21, 2014, 04:34:25 PM
you can still return on another account. its very easy to level up and get items anyway
Hah,I remember when you said that ppl which got banned like 2years+ ago will get unbanned.

Cooky

Quote from: messenger123 on December 21, 2014, 05:07:24 PM
Hah,I remember when you said that ppl which got banned like 2years+ ago will get unbanned.

I never said that

FalseProphet

Quote from: messenger123 on December 21, 2014, 05:07:24 PM

I think Allie said that, as if i remember correctly she said that back then there was no record of what people where banned for. So due to this or something she would be unbanning various accounts which have no reason behind it or something i think.

Yeah dude, like mentioned before if it's only hallo set you had best of just making a new account since the set is worthless now. Even perm heads liger/block/dk etc are dropping in price in-game
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Ofcourse, it would help if you'd tell me the in game name of this banned account.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Madprox

Quote from: 7itay7 on December 21, 2014, 05:54:47 PM
my IGN is 7itay
You have been unbanned.
Enjoy the game, follow the rules this time, next time you will not get the privilege of being unbanned and any misstep you take will result in an auto-re-perm ban.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

7itay7

Quote from: Madprox on December 21, 2014, 09:15:06 PM
Quote from: 7itay7 on December 21, 2014, 05:54:47 PM
my IGN is 7itay
You have been unbanned.
Enjoy the game, follow the rules this time, next time you will not get the privilege of being unbanned and any misstep you take will result in an auto-re-perm ban.

ty so much!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-