April 25, 2024, 09:28:23 AMLatest Member: KingS
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Collection Event

Collection Event

Started by Santa, January 25, 2015, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Santa on January 25, 2015, 07:28:13 PM
All items cannot be traded that you receive from this event.

yay

medchiller

Yes, you can complete the event on as many accounts as you would like.  All items cannot be traded that you receive from this event.
The chests also can be exchanged for ZC's which would be abused to buy tradable items in the Zylon shop.

FalseProphet

Quote from: FalseProphet on January 25, 2015, 06:50:59 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 25, 2015, 06:38:52 PM
Quote from: hur90 on January 25, 2015, 04:50:41 PM
Nice event, hope there isn't 100+ rare items like meto jack or v3s at the end of the event.
Edit: Will they be Chest items, or the amount you have collected will just save in the server?

The amount you collect will just be stored in the server.  Messages will be sent showing your progress throughout the event.

Is that 5 max per account per day? So say if someone has multiple accounts they can log into another to try and get some more chests?

Yes, you can complete the event on as many accounts as you would like.  All items cannot be traded that you receive from this event.

Woo, and sorry i'm just half asleep so to clarify max you can get on each account per day is 5? and the rewards will be payed out at the end of the week or each day? and will it be done by you or redemption via. website? Let's say if someone would delete their bot and re-make it over would this reset the chests? or cancel the ones you already got?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Santa

Quote from: medchiller on January 25, 2015, 07:29:37 PM
The chests also can be exchanged for ZC's which would be abused to buy tradable items in the Zylon shop.

Each account can only obtain the zylon coins and item one time at the end of the event, and it is a random amount.  If someone wants to go through the effort of completing the event on 100 accounts, good for them :P

STC Zero

lolol XD

nice event anyway :D

FalseProphet

Do you know what would really annoy non-members? Realising they are 3 levels short from grinding 258 for box drops for this event :P lol.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on January 25, 2015, 07:39:09 PM
grinding 258 for box drops for this event :P lol.
but that would require killing the boss!

FalseProphet

January 25, 2015, 07:47:31 PM #22 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:49:32 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2015, 07:46:24 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on January 25, 2015, 07:39:09 PM
grinding 258 for box drops for this event :P lol.
but that would require killing the boss!

Lol, defiently been a long night forgot about that. Thank you for pointing that out, well then hmm.. that does challenge things :P. I'd assume you'll do some log checks Santa on those who are 225+ and get the event chests?

Madprox

Nice "New Event" star button on the homepage and any page on forums.

(Could make it look better though :p)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Madprox on January 25, 2015, 07:52:37 PM

Or perhaps the un-used Events button in-game :P lol

Santa

January 25, 2015, 08:00:17 PM #25 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:04:16 PM by Santa

Make me a new one pl0x.  The dimensions need to be 116x110

FalseProphet

Quote from: Santa on January 25, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

Make me a new one pl0x.  The demensions need to be 116x110

Perhaps a simple BC logo on left right hand side of logo saying "Event Active" which will be a hyperlink button to the forum topic of current event? I would make it but i deleted ps a while ago.

opuiq3

Quote from: Santa on January 25, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

Make me a new one pl0x.  The dimensions need to be 116x110

Challenge accepted.

Cool event btw

^yw allie

FalseProphet

This good enough? Paint is a guys best friend!

Pokeh

Good to see you're not dead man.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-