April 18, 2024, 08:13:41 PMLatest Member: RichardphypE
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Collection Event

Collection Event

Started by Santa, January 25, 2015, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Quote from: Lucaas on February 01, 2015, 03:22:03 AM
ive been doing over 30 rounds and cant seem to get drop

I completed all 5 in like 15 rounds.  Make sure you kill the boss to get the drop.  Also, what level are you playing?  I can go check and make sure the boss drops normally.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

Lucaas

level 258 killed gora every round for over 35 rounds cant get drop

Santa

Quote from: Lucaas on February 01, 2015, 03:25:23 AM
level 258 killed gora every round for over 35 rounds cant get drop

That's the map that I did, worked fine for me :O  Remember, you cannot push the boss to receive the drop.  You have to pick the golden chest up.

Lucaas

i am doing this map with RDT kidoya and starting we got drops but after i get 4 and he get 3 it stopped  dropping for over 40+ maps now

FalseProphet

Santa quick question, are you going to be doing constant log checks on people who've claimed chests to make sure no glitching/hacking? Not my buisness, just as a player i'd like to know it's all being earned fairly :P.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Santa

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 01, 2015, 03:27:51 AM
Santa quick question, are you going to be doing constant log checks on people who've claimed chests to make sure no glitching/hacking? Not my buisness, just as a player i'd like to know it's all being earned fairly :P.

Absolutely, mostly all hackers will be banned within the first few days of them hacking, and get detected usually very fast.  Once they are banned, they are instantly disqualified from the event.

Lucaas

We even tried making new room and relog. we still couldnt get drop until this very second.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Santa on February 01, 2015, 03:30:27 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on February 01, 2015, 03:27:51 AM

Absolutely, mostly all hackers will be banned within the first few days of them hacking, and get detected usually very fast.  Once they are banned, they are instantly disqualified from the event.

Thank you. Wow, just noticed the impact this has had on the game. Usually only 3 pages of sector rooms now goes all the way to the 7th page over 50 sector rooms, and 70+ players rather than same usual 20+

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Santa

Quote from: Lucaas on February 01, 2015, 03:31:17 AM
We even tried making new room and relog. we still couldnt get drop until this very second.

You guys must not have luck today :P.  All I can say is keep trying.  The percents are set at 30% drop rate.

FalseProphet

Whats the lowest amount of zylonshop coins you can obtain? 1? :)

Lucaas

Finally done with this after 3 hrs for 2 of my accs. super unlucky.

prometheus

everything worked fine with me, I'm finally grinding with a reason lol.
thanks Santa!

Santa

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 01, 2015, 04:58:01 AM
Whats the lowest amount of zylonshop coins you can obtain? 1? :)

qolderman

you have to collect 5 chests a day and do it till the event ends or collect 5 chests in one day?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Santa

Quote from: qolderman on February 01, 2015, 07:40:39 AM
you have to collect 5 chests a day and do it till the event ends or collect 5 chests in one day?

5 chests each day.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-