March 29, 2024, 03:55:47 AMLatest Member: LynellHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » PvP Collection Event

PvP Collection Event

Started by Santa, February 24, 2015, 11:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyc0828

anaroy50

February 25, 2015, 11:58:39 AM #46 Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:07:42 PM by Santa
Quote from: cyc0828 on February 25, 2015, 11:14:02 AM
Pvp one shot mode?
pvp one shot mode can drop chest too?

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Santa

Quote from: anaroy50 on February 25, 2015, 11:58:39 AM
Quote from: cyc0828 on February 25, 2015, 11:14:02 AM
Pvp one shot mode?
pvp one shot mode can drop chest too?

Nope, there will be a few restrictions on the tags, such as one hit kill, god mode, or anything OP that will make the game go quickly.  I'll post a list later of what cannot be used.

Santa

I have updated the thread one last time to reflect the tags that will not be allowed in the game to receive drops.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

Blaquiere

1 min is too low,a real fight takes 3 mins +

FalseProphet

Quote from: Blaquiere on February 26, 2015, 05:17:51 AM
1 min is too low,a real fight takes 3 mins +

with the amount of players using rt2, won't suprise me if it does anyway especially if people camp and you have to kill them not push
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

You should allow object speed tag, I don't see how it makes anything easier rly. My favorite map is the one with the train, and putting train on full speed, haha XD. Makes the train actually dangerous, as supposed to an easy to avoid annoyance...

Just my thoughts

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

STC Zero

Quote from: Thornz on February 27, 2015, 02:36:37 AM
You should allow object speed tag, I don't see how it makes anything easier rly. My favorite map is the one with the train, and putting train on full speed, haha XD. Makes the train actually dangerous, as supposed to an easy to avoid annoyance...

Just my thoughts

lol bro. lol!! xD

123bomb123

whoah i missed a collection event, dang. need to wait until next month for another i guess :-/
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Lucaas

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 28, 2015, 11:56:46 AM
whoah i missed a collection event, dang. need to wait until next month for another i guess :-/

I'm afraid you did not miss it! You're just in time for it. Its happening tomorrow. :)

Corr

He was obvi joking,

but some problems:

lotta op items
koreans still doing 2 player system
koreans still not letting others in
lotta people rage quit with the exit function

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

FalseProphet

Worst thing about this event - 10% chance of box drop = 70% of the time if falls in the map

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

VictorxM

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 02, 2015, 04:43:04 PM
Worst thing about this event - 10% chance of box drop = 70% of the time if falls in the map

You should not play on Flop, but on New Transistor Valley.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Meteor

That's why you don't do flop for collecting chests. Transistor valley would be a much more suitable map.

(click to show/hide)

FalseProphet

March 02, 2015, 06:33:58 PM #59 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:36:15 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Meteor on March 02, 2015, 04:55:28 PM
That's why you don't do flop for collecting chests. Transistor valley would be a much more suitable map.

It's not been just flop it happened also on login generator, and another i'll have to look on list to find it's name :P. (plus we don't want a repeat of sector do we just the same map over and over? farming for one reason not even playing proper matches)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-