April 26, 2024, 09:05:12 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » bunch of ideas?

bunch of ideas?

Started by Robocop7ant, March 10, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

*incoming wall o' text*

*prepare your bodies*

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

I hope people on this forum would learn how to quote posts, but alas not all things become possible.  :-[

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Corr on March 11, 2015, 03:45:12 AM
I hope people on this forum would learn how to quote posts, but alas not all things become possible.  :-[
Yeah xD

It's weird how people allways want the game to become harder..
The map 258 is easy because we found out the key mobs, and we are having fun grinding it together.

But i think it should be lower exp rate, cause that's what you all are saying,  make it harder..
It's easy to get exp,  and make it so all above 226 can gain the 'good' exp from it, that would make it mmore challenge to everyone to lvl from 1-225,  buy member and do 258 till you hit 270.

And i want the old 95/98 maps back in bots to be the two top maps, then you need team work to finish it faster.
I remember we used to be patch bots, some surges and some rams.

If you got the game to be wiped, i'll quit.
Yeah, alot people haven't bought their own membership, but what about the people who do pay for them?
And what about those who paid for alot of items into the game?
We are talking about fairness, but this wouldn't be fair.

<br />

KillerPig

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 12, 2015, 03:35:21 AM
It's weird how people allways want the game to become harder..
The map 258 is easy because we found out the key mobs, and we are having fun grinding it together.
well
typically, people enjoy a game thats challenging

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

Ya that's why I play games that have no skill cap at all... It's really fun never having any difficulties with anything ever.

trashburmy

March 15, 2015, 02:15:00 PM #35 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:17:54 PM by Materger
QuoteIt's weird how people allways want the game to become harder..

But i think it should be lower exp rate, cause that's what you all are saying,  make it harder..
It's easy to get exp,  and make it so all above 226 can gain the 'good' exp from it, that would make it mmore challenge to everyone to lvl from 1-225,  buy member and do 258 till you hit 270.

And i want the old 95/98 maps back in bots to be the two top maps, then you need team work to finish it faster.
I remember we used to be patch bots, some surges and some rams.

If you got the game to be wiped, i'll quit.
Yeah, alot people haven't bought their own membership, but what about the people who do pay for them?
And what about those who paid for alot of items into the game?
We are talking about fairness, but this wouldn't be fair.

+1

Materger

@trashburmy- Fixed your quote m8.

The harder the game, the better imo.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

GavinGill

Quote from: Materger on March 18, 2015, 12:19:10 PMThe harder the game, the better imo.
Yup. The game doesn't have to be super hard, but it should be challenging enough. And it can't be something as simple as raising the level cap, that doesn't solve anything - it just prolongs the problem. PvP and BvB need to be promoted but that can't be done while all the stats are screwed up.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Robocop7ant

Quote from: GavinGill on March 24, 2015, 02:47:55 AM
Quote from: Materger on March 18, 2015, 12:19:10 PMThe harder the game, the better imo.
Yup. The game doesn't have to be super hard, but it should be challenging enough. And it can't be something as simple as raising the level cap, that doesn't solve anything - it just prolongs the problem. PvP and BvB need to be promoted but that can't be done while all the stats are screwed up.
Making it a challenge for members/non- members would be decreasing level cap,  would take more time to lvl.
IF we use the exp cap we have, for example: bring up the old lvl caps (200 for members and 150 for non members) to get to lvl 200 you need 114m exp?

That would make it more challenging.
<br />

Bubbabear

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 26, 2015, 07:13:29 AM
Making it a challenge for members/non- members would be decreasing level cap,  would take more time to lvl.
IF we use the exp cap we have, for example: bring up the old lvl caps (200 for members and 150 for non members) to get to lvl 200 you need 114m exp?

That doesn't make it a challenge, makes it more of a grind doing the same repetitive thing.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Bubbabear on March 26, 2015, 08:27:53 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 26, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

That doesn't make it a challenge, makes it more of a grind doing the same repetitive thing.
still making it a challenge to get the lvls.

and that is what we are doing now?
how did i get 600mill exp ++? -.-

i don't have time to grind, i have allways wanted it to become a better plays for people to be, but now i see it more inactive in-game than on forum in weekdays and some weekends..
<br />

Rossbach

Whats wrong with raid besides the player limit? All I heard from it was "nerf nerf nerf too hard." While people here want a "challenge."

Omnomnom eating toast.

onyx

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2015, 07:04:38 PM
Whats wrong with raid besides the player limit? All I heard from it was "nerf nerf nerf too hard." While people here want a "challenge."

I know you helped design raid and everything, but there's no point of closed minded pessimism at this stage of the games inactivity. It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

A nerf would suggest making it easier, but what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible. Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time. Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die. Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff, but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then that is apparently what sector is for.

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair. They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

Rez4

I personally think raid is one of the best part of game BUT just need to fix rt2 so that we dont crash.

trashburmy

Quote from: bridav on March 26, 2015, 10:12:48 PM
I personally think raid is one of the best part of game BUT just need to fix rt2 so that we dont crash.
They should expand off of raids and do like 10p and stuff, I think it would be a cool idea and creating new maps (idk if possible atm) would be nice. I know someone who needs a job in coding in stuff soon so just a shoutout to Allie and Kenny if you are looking for that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-