March 28, 2024, 04:46:53 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » New Feature: Weekly Events & Customization Update

New Feature: Weekly Events & Customization Update

Started by Allie, November 16, 2015, 02:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

Quote from: Allie on November 17, 2015, 05:38:20 PM
Quote from: Bubbabear on November 17, 2015, 04:34:25 PM
Btw just to elaborate what i said earlier, i don't dislike surge it looks very nice just despise green but they are very nicely designed mods good job! (was at work when i replied earlier).

Also may i ask when is reset each day and what timezone and drop rates for these green boxs?
As-well as the questions above, may i ask how it is going to be redeemed each week? Will it just be taken from out accounts and an item randomly appears in our gift box or something?

Reset is 12AM midnight EST, and the weekly will reset on Monday morning.
It will be redeemed automatically - as soon as you pick up a chest on the fourth day, you'll automatically receive your weekly reward in your giftbox. If it is full, you will have to pick up another chest, as it won't count.

Sweet, thank you.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on November 17, 2015, 07:26:46 AM
I personally adore Ram to no end, reminds me of a Primed Warframe set.
i thought the same exact thing

ZeXeZ

please add a login message that would say exactly how many chest you got today already, and how many days these week you completed it already, woudl help a lot,thanks

Allie

Quote from: ZeXeZ on November 17, 2015, 11:05:38 PM
please add a login message that would say exactly how many chest you got today already, and how many days these week you completed it already, woudl help a lot,thanks

We plan to have a website feature so you can do that.

Rez

November 18, 2015, 08:02:55 PM #34 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 01:34:32 AM by Rez
Very nice event thing and very nice work Jared, I will be going for the sets and other goodies on low server though because someone has to. :P
Also would be cool if you added metorium, DSE, darkmeto, and metowings to the prizes next week or something, so i can go for them.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Thornz

Wowza, very very nice update. Best I've seen in quite some time. Weekly events are just what this game needed, and hopefully it helps keep it alive. I hope we can expand on the idea eventually :)

And OMG, those sets are sexy af! Ram is my fav, but they all look stellar. I r8 8/8

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on November 20, 2015, 05:37:20 PM
Wowza, very very nice update. Best I've seen in quite some time. Weekly events are just what this game needed, and hopefully it helps keep it alive. I hope we can expand on the idea eventually :)

And OMG, those sets are sexy af! Ram is my fav, but they all look stellar. I r8 8/8

We do plan to expand on this, and already have plans to do so.
Unfortunately, it won't be this Monday though.

STC Fefnir

QuoteThe armour released shown below (Warden, Paragon, and Crusader) are intended to be very rare, and allow you to choose between the following sets of stats

We can choose or No?

And please same Bot type, I got surge arms and I'm RAM xD

I hope this suggestion will be approved .

Energized

What did you guys get as your reward? I got a 500k gigas coupon.

Bubbabear

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 20, 2015, 11:33:59 PM
QuoteThe armour released shown below (Warden, Paragon, and Crusader) are intended to be very rare, and allow you to choose between the following sets of stats

We can choose or No?

I disagree, let it be random bot types also so people have to then change it to their desired bot type.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Corr

Quote from: Bubbabear on November 21, 2015, 05:58:15 AM
Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 20, 2015, 11:33:59 PM

We can choose or No?

I disagree, let it be random bot types also so people have to then change it to their desired bot type.
So trade then, ya that lazy?? lol

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

STC Fefnir

Parts are untradeable

and Bubba, what is the purpose of get one part which s very rare and is not ur bot type?

sounds ridiculous, if i get lots of items, then a 3% of chance to get one part and is not my bot type? sound rlly bad.

Bluepatchx

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 23, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
what is the purpose of get one part which s very rare and is not ur bot type?

sounds ridiculous, if i get lots of items, then a 3% of chance to get one part and is not my bot type? sound rlly bad.

It shares the same reason you'd collect more than 1 set of this armour. Because there are 9 different sets, you could end up collecting a specific stat-set or two, say one for raiding and one for grinding. And if you happen to get a piece of armour that isn't your Bot type, it's just slight bad luck. However, you now at least have that armour piece for if you convert to that type. Or ultimately, you can just use TC"s to get it to the right type you need.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

STC Fefnir

You can also change ur bot type to one u need, not necessary to save the other set, u just use a TC with the armor equipped then u have the armor in other bot type. Its rlly useless get a different set for each bot type if u can change it too using a TC, not necessary to save the other set, or why not make that set tradeable, so all the people can change it for the part of the bot type they need.
Or, maybe, make another trade option only for those parts, only u can insert parts of thats set, no other items.

Allie

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 23, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
Parts are untradeable

and Bubba, what is the purpose of get one part which s very rare and is not ur bot type?

To clarify further, this is intended due to the rarity of the set.
It's a unique set that's something you might really want. So if RNG deals you a surge part as a ram part, it's intended to be worth the effort of converting it to what you want.

And as a reminder, if we were to make them bot-specific, getting a surge part as a ram wouldn't have been a set piece at all. If we made them bot-specific, they would be about 60% rarer, as 66% of this set is other bot types, and the other ~6% would be a shift resulting from removing them from the list.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-