May 01, 2024, 04:38:13 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Oh King...

Oh King...

Started by Optimism, January 01, 2011, 02:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Cause god didn't give him enough time naturally.
;o

Xrow

Oh, has time run out?

Allie

Ask god; it was his plan after all, right?

Xrow

You understand my point, Opti still had time and he chose to use it on w/e hes doing.

Optimism

Quote from: Xrow on January 05, 2011, 02:46:50 AM
You understand my point, Opti still had time and he chose to use it on w/e hes doing.

Still too stupid do understand the paradox of free will. I can't explain more paradoxes without you first understanding this one. Silly fool, because you don't play by the rules of logic (yes, rules exist that enable PROGRESS), you'll never understand the concept. Christianity has ****ed you brain at a very young age and has hindered your ability to objectively reason. I pitty you.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xrow

January 05, 2011, 09:27:33 PM #65 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:29:39 PM by Xrow
Quote from: Optimism on January 05, 2011, 03:20:20 PM
Still too stupid do understand the paradox of free will. I can't explain more paradoxes without you first understanding this one. Silly fool, because you don't play by the rules of logic (yes, rules exist that enable PROGRESS), you'll never understand the concept. Christianity has ****ed you brain at a very young age and has hindered your ability to objectively reason. I pitty you.

Sometimes you are so dense, it is just mind blowing. My brain just broke.

Pitty me all the f*ck you want; when you die early from a heart attack, I'll be using you as firewood.

Sir, the extremely dense, close-minded form of dark matter that composes your particular mind hinders you from the obvious. I do not have to agree with the "free will paradox," to understand it.

And another thing, writing me a short story every time you *attempt* to refute an argument does make you appear more intelligent, but it also deludes your argument and logic.
A true debater can assert one thesis and prove another in a short amount of word or text.
>_>.

....***got  :P

Optimism

Quote from: Xrow on January 05, 2011, 09:27:33 PM
Sometimes you are so dense, it is just mind blowing. My brain just broke.

Pitty me all the f*ck you want; when you die early from a heart attack, I'll be using you as firewood.

Sir, the extremely dense, close-minded form of dark matter that composes your particular mind hinders you from the obvious. I do not have to agree with the "free will paradox," to understand it.

And another thing, writing me a short story every time you *attempt* to refute an argument does make you appear more intelligent, but it also deludes your argument and logic.
A true debater can assert one thesis and prove another in a short amount of word or text.
>_>.

....***got  :P

I've come to the conclusion that you are no longer worth the expenditure of my time.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-