April 28, 2024, 11:22:46 AMLatest Member: ii21

Feed back

Started by Kevin, July 24, 2011, 04:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

So you're trying to get ppl to waste their gigas on a set that just gives +60 stats? Tell everyone that and over half the people won't even bother thinking about +7. The only reason some ppl want it is because they want there flash back. You want to deplete the massive ammounts of +5s? What happens when there are massive ammounts of +7s?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mhj

I will rage quit! now my +5 looks like shit! thanks a million zylongaming! atleast make +5 shine :(. fml. i will become inactive.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Why
should
they
do
that
why
not
waste
58m
gigas
to
get
shiny
and
+60
stats
they
want
u
to?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Allie

Than they don't have to.
I'm not forcing you to get the most powerful armor.
Do as you please.
There never will be massive amounts of +7.
You noobs are good proof of that.
;\

asmit10

.... k I can't complain about anything else that u can't win in a debate against :/ fail rant is fail.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

mhj

Will 215 drop +5 armour then? if not i will seriusly quit..

asmit10

then
have
fun
quiting
lolk.
but
gimme
all
your
stuff
if
u
do
plz.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Meteor

July 24, 2011, 10:36:32 AM #22 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:36:55 AM by Meteor
Quote from: mhj on July 24, 2011, 10:15:48 AM
215 does drop +5's.
Maybe you could increase the chance of at least +4's dropping now?

(click to show/hide)

mhj

Quote from: Meteor on July 24, 2011, 10:36:32 AM
Quote from: mhj on July 24, 2011, 10:15:48 AM
215 does drop +5's.
Maybe you could increase the chance of at least +4's dropping now?

Good.. increase the change of looting +4 & +5 too.

FireyDevel

I don't mind the update, though I do find that the combo coupons hurt the lower-end wealthy people more than anything...

For instance, RAUDOG and Gramps could probablly afford 1000 of them easilly, whereas I myself could spend my whole savings and only get 3 of them.

/poorpersonispoor.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

mhj

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 24, 2011, 12:34:00 PM
I don't mind the update, though I do find that the combo coupons hurt the lower-end wealthy people more than anything...

For instance, RAUDOG and Gramps could probablly afford 1000 of them easilly, whereas I myself could spend my whole savings and only get 3 of them.

/poorpersonispoor.

I could get 10, but that's not enough for a +6 set... & not even close to a +7...

Selene

/poorpersonispoor.
SAME HERE!

asmit10

Quote from: mhj on July 24, 2011, 12:35:29 PM

/poorpersonispoor.

I could get 10, but that's not enough for a +6 set... & not even close to a +7...
I believe it takes 12 to get a +7 set.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Optimism

You know what this is? These complaints are absolutely shameful/disheartening; moreover, I'm seeing these complaints come from people who I would have never thought would apply such terrible logic to a situation such as this. What this comes down to is pure laziness/complacency with regard to what was an "easy" game, which has now become "challenging". One only has to look to the former Acclaim server and draw a parallel in our actions here. I myself reflect on the past experience of being the wealthiest player in the game at the time of +4's original release. I had acquired all +3 sets for each of my accounts, Optimism, Realism and Pessimism -- this wasn't easy and had dumped a large portion of my wealth into these sets. However, when +4 came out, I didn't bitch about what would be my losses and the unfairness that would take place subsequently -- I wanted to challenge myself in an attempt to gain these new items. I was the very first individual in-game to obtain each +4 set on all three bot types (screenies were posted on the forum). Now, only a few months later, +5 was released. I could have been pissed and angry that I HAD JUST spent nearly 2/5's of my wealth on +4, but I wasn't. A full +5 set cost 20 million gigas per part, starting out. I had around 150 million gigas at the time, so in order to obtain these parts, I had spent my full amount of gigas while simultaneously merchanting for additional gigas to obtain the remainder of the +5 set pieces. To say the least, I wasn't near the first to obtain each +5 set this time. At the end of this journey, I was flat broke. I went from being the wealthiest in-game to one of the poorest. Why? Because I had made the cognitive decision to obtain these parts. In the end, I didn't have to do this, and could have retained my "wealthiest" title; however, I wanted to challenge myself and obtain these part because I felt, to this point, there was little left for me to achieve in the game. In this sense, Acclaim made the game fun to myself -- it was challenging. Similarly, we are trying to do the same for the wealthiest players here. I don't want to play a game that has little updates with regard to achievement potential. Do you? You complain/moan about us not utilizing the new program Matt created for novel item creation; however, you must understand, we are a small team -- having all the time in the world isn't a luxury to us. Moreover, I don't see you extending your immediate hand to give us assistance. Instead of bitching/complaining, maybe you should take a more active roll in helping this community grow, and in turn, moving it in the direction you see fit. But no. This isn't happening; this won't happen, from any of you. There are do'ers and then there are complainers. What we have here is a sad case of the latter.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

asmit10

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 01:00:51 PM
You know what this is? These complaints are absolutely shameful/disheartening; moreover, I'm seeing these complaints come from people who I would have never thought would apply such terrible logic to a situation such as this. What this comes down to is pure laziness/complacency with regard to what was an "easy" game, which has now become "challenging". One only has to look to the former Acclaim server and draw a parallel in our actions here. I myself reflect on the past experience of being the wealthiest player in the game at the time of +4's original release. I had acquired all +3 sets for each of my accounts, Optimism, Realism and Pessimism -- this wasn't easy and had dumped a large portion of my wealth into these sets. However, when +4 came out, I didn't bitch about what would be my losses and the unfairness that would take place subsequently -- I wanted to challenge myself in an attempt to gain these new items. I was the very first individual in-game to obtain each +4 set on all three bot types (screenies were posted on the forum). Now, only a few months later, +5 was released. I could have been pissed and angry that I HAD JUST spent nearly 2/5's of my wealth on +4, but I wasn't. A full +5 set cost 20 million gigas per part, starting out. I had around 150 million gigas at the time, so in order to obtain these parts, I had spent my full amount of gigas while simultaneously merchanting for additional gigas to obtain the remainder of the +5 set pieces. To say the least, I wasn't near the first to obtain each +5 set this time. At the end of this journey, I was flat broke. I went from being the wealthiest in-game to one of the poorest. Why? Because I had made the cognitive decision to obtain these parts. In the end, I didn't have to do this, and could have retained my "wealthiest" title; however, I wanted to challenge myself and obtain these part because I felt, to this point, there was little left for me to achieve in the game. In this sense, Acclaim made the game fun to myself -- it was challenging. Similarly, we are trying to do the same for the wealthiest players here. I don't want to play a game that has little updates with regard to achievement potential. Do you? You complain/moan about us not utilizing the new program Matt created for novel item creation; however, you must understand, we are a small team -- having all the time in the world isn't a luxury to us. Moreover, I don't see you extending your immediate hand to give us assistance. Instead of bitching/complaining, maybe you should take a more active roll in helping this community grow, and in turn, moving it in the direction you see fit. But no. This isn't happening; this won't happen, from any of you. There are do'ers and then there are complainers. What we have here is a sad case of the latter.

O.o I understand why you guys did this. The reason why I was bitching was because I was ignorant and didn't think about the all around benefit that this would bring.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-