April 27, 2024, 02:50:26 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll

Feed back

Started by Kevin, July 24, 2011, 04:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 02:52:14 PM #60 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:52:50 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 24, 2011, 02:49:39 PM
Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:46:06 PM
Welp, better start merchanting :P. I haven't done that since 2008. If it was easy at Acclaim, it can't be too hard here. Or, look at the wealthiest player list and go beg one of them for some gigas XD.

Also, I was under the impression, from Allie, that this decision was discussed fairly extensively.

/boosted to 200
/given +5 Elektra set
/given coin set and gear

Hatas' gonna hate ^.^.

http://icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/haters21.jpg
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 02:55:47 PM #62 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:01:00 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:53:45 PM
Why ignore me?

Hrm?

If staff wish to discuss this further, then move on over to the staff section for the remainder of discussion.
- Opti -
- Retired -

kaos555

I dunno if anyone said anything about this but make +5 easier obtainable in sector. (like higher chance of getting it O.o ?)

The path is open.

Hct13345

July 24, 2011, 03:31:16 PM #64 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:38:24 PM by Hct13345
I also believe +6 and +7 is a unfair update. Players that are un-wealthy have to grind and grind some more to try and even get combo coupons. I've just checked the wealthy rankings and only 71 people have even over 100mil+ gigas. Plus Half of them are inactive. I think that since BS is pretty easy obtainable but still is hard to obtain, a much better idea was to make a simple gigas -> BS converter. Lower the stats of BS by a little and extend the max point. BS is worth way more then gigas now that you guys F'ed up with the economy. For example, you guys made elektra +5 too easily obtainable. Second in bots!! combo coupons and transformation coupons were worth way more then they do now. If you simply boosted the prices by 500%, we wouldn't have people saying "OH WERE GONNA GRIND NOW LET ME SWITCH", 2 minutes later "Awww i don't wanna grind LETS CHANGE TO SURGE", the next day "LOLOL I WANNA BE OP PATCH IM JUST GONNA SWITCH". Also people would probably rather have 100k bs then a +6 set that is way harder to obtain. Next of all, the un-wealthy people which is probably 19/20 of the community, have to do so much to even obtain max items. Plus now with BS giving stats there even less OPed. Also what make you think even 1/3 of community even likes grinding and only do it for the guilds or to obtain parts/coins? This update just made VERY VERY few people besides the one who are OMFGWTF wealthy say "TROLLOLLOL we have max BS and +7" or Staff would say "LOL I GOT MAX ARMOR BECAUSE IM STAFF AND ALL I DID WAS DO A ESSAY ON HOW MUCH I WOULD CATCH HACKERS, WHEN I ONLY SEE IZY REPORTING THEM LOLOL" This update did nothing and only made ICE,THEMATIC, and some people less wealthier when they're gonna get even more OPed.

P.S. (I know staff members can see deleted posts but i accidently posted this on my bro's acc)

Pokeh

The +6/7 update is a big dent in the inflation problem for the current economy. Can the dent heal? Sure if the +6/7 items don't work out.

As long as we keep adding new "ways" to keep the players busy with buying and selling stuff and advancing in their armor, everything will go well. This doesn't necessarily mean though that we have to add +8's etc...

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 04:30:41 PM #66 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:37:16 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Hct13345 on July 24, 2011, 03:31:16 PM
I also believe +6 and +7 is a unfair update. Players that are un-wealthy have to grind and grind some more to try and even get combo coupons. I've just checked the wealthy rankings and only 71 people have even over 100mil+ gigas. Plus Half of them are inactive. I think that since BS is pretty easy obtainable but still is hard to obtain, a much better idea was to make a simple gigas -> BS converter. Lower the stats of BS by a little and extend the max point. BS is worth way more then gigas now that you guys F'ed up with the economy. For example, you guys made elektra +5 too easily obtainable. Second in bots!! combo coupons and transformation coupons were worth way more then they do now. If you simply boosted the prices by 500%, we wouldn't have people saying "OH WERE GONNA GRIND NOW LET ME SWITCH", 2 minutes later "Awww i don't wanna grind LETS CHANGE TO SURGE", the next day "LOLOL I WANNA BE OP PATCH IM JUST GONNA SWITCH". Also people would probably rather have 100k bs then a +6 set that is way harder to obtain. Next of all, the un-wealthy people which is probably 19/20 of the community, have to do so much to even obtain max items. Plus now with BS giving stats there even less OPed. Also what make you think even 1/3 of community even likes grinding and only do it for the guilds or to obtain parts/coins? This update just made VERY VERY few people besides the one who are OMFGWTF wealthy say "TROLLOLLOL we have max BS and +7" or Staff would say "LOL I GOT MAX ARMOR BECAUSE IM STAFF AND ALL I DID WAS DO A ESSAY ON HOW MUCH I WOULD CATCH HACKERS, WHEN I ONLY SEE IZY REPORTING THEM LOLOL" This update did nothing and only made ICE,THEMATIC, and some people less wealthier when they're gonna get even more OPed.

P.S. (I know staff members can see deleted posts but i accidently posted this on my bro's acc)

\facepalm. Allow me to refute your post, sir.

The wealthy are wealthy for a reason -- they've worked hard in the past; thus, them obtaining +7 is simply this hard work in the past transitioning into current gains. Basically, your post is a big giant complaint regarding your laziness. If you don't want to grind/work hard for parts, then you don't deserve to have them. Ice and others have EARNED their gigas via legitimate means. If they wish to use these gigas to buy +6/+7 parts, then so be it. No one said it was going to be easy. Alot of you are upset now that you have to work for something great in this game. Get. Over. It. Games are meant to be challenging. This isn't the WOW AUTO 255 SERVER...
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 04:30:41 PM
Hey bud, you have alot of work to do if you want these parts. No one said it was going to be easy. Alot of you are upset now that you have to work for something great in this game. Get. Over. It.

I'm 3 +5 bodies away from a +7 Dark S/R/P set >_>.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 24, 2011, 04:37:09 PM
Hey bud, you have alot of work to do if you want these parts. No one said it was going to be easy. Alot of you are upset now that you have to work for something great in this game. Get. Over. It.

I'm 3 +5 bodies away from a +7 Dark S/R/P set >_>.

HAXOR D:.
- Opti -
- Retired -

NeoKiller

I'm 3 +5 bodies away from a +7 Dark S/R/P set >_>. thanks to neo I love him.

LightRequiem

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 24, 2011, 04:40:09 PM

I'm 3 +5 bodies away from a +7 Dark S/R/P set >_>. thanks to light & neo I love him.

Hct13345

The wealthy are wealthy for a reason -- they've worked hard in the past; thus, them obtaining +7 is simply this hard work in the past transitioning into current gains. Basically, your post is a big giant complaint regarding your laziness. If you don't want to grind/work hard for parts, then you don't deserve to have them. Ice and others have EARNED their gigas via legitimate means. If they wish to use these gigas to buy +6/+7 parts, then so be it. No one said it was going to be easy. Alot of you are upset now that you have to work for something great in this game. Get. Over. It. Games are meant to be challenging. This isn't the WOW AUTO 255 SERVER...

Okay, then your saying this update was meant toward only about 35 people in the community. (I counted everybody with 100mil gigas or more and cut them in half because half of them are inactive). All the players that are not rich (95%) of the community will be severely under powered? Also your making this so that past players who are not wealthy have to grind more and more and more even though they already had past maximum armor? So for now all the rich players will have OP items? Why don't you just use my Suggestion and make a Gigas --> BS Converter and Upgrade the prices on Trans coupons?
Gg Sir.

Pokeh

^Win Idea. +7's weren't really necessary. +6 should have been added, if anything at all.

Add the converter, and make a 50k gigas charge per use for converting gigas, coins and botstract. Make it free for members?

Kevin

That's why Allie deliberately took away my 1b+ gigas. Maybe this is a fail post, but I stand for what I believe in, and seeing as in the past my opinions meant absolutely nothing, I expected little to no difference with this post. 5 pages later it wasn't a waste of time to me because I care about the community and want whats best for it, then I should be able to look past this update right? Sorry, I can't after some of the people I've talked to. I have no power over who, what or how you do things so next time there's a update I'll keep my mouth shut.

Lock this.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-