April 28, 2024, 01:59:34 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234

Feed back

Started by Kevin, July 24, 2011, 04:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

July 24, 2011, 01:50:31 PM #30 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:53:13 PM by mo9
did i miss the part when staff announced they need 3D modelers ?
if this company was recruiting 3D gfxers why did it not go viral with this ?
if you are looking for the best of your community , not what is logically best ,shouldn't you as a company supply your consumers with what they want ...

ps i don't really care about the update  , but i do care about this place and i don't want it to bring itself down

u offered us with a fix for the gigas problem the community did not like it , take a hint change ur method try something that you do not support 100 % but that the community wants
i suggest getting to know what they want first
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 01:58:39 PM #31 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:59:55 PM by Optimism
Quote from: mo9 on July 24, 2011, 01:50:31 PM
did i miss the part when staff announced they need 3D modelers ?
if this company was recruiting 3D gfxers why did it not go viral with this ?
if you are looking for the best of your community , not what is logically best ,shouldn't you as a company supply your consumers with what they want ...

ps i don't really care about the update  , but i do care about this place and i don't want it to bring itself down

u offered us with a fix for the gigas problem the community did not like it , take a hint change ur method try something that you do not support 100 % but that the community wants
i suggest getting to know what they want first

This modeler is a gold gem right now...

I'm not going to give some elaborate explanation as to why. Put two and two together and ask yourself why this would be an idiotic blunder to release this program to the community.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

I liked Jeff's idea to just cut all gigas in 1/2 :D.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 24, 2011, 02:00:50 PM
I liked Jeff's idea to just cut all gigas in 1/2 :D.

BLASPHEMY!
- Opti -
- Retired -

mo9

if so then do not bring that subject up do not
ask kev why he does not step up and make a model himself

side note u could use many programs to model , matt's convector is what is needed and that doesn't need to be released

vv secks box

Optimism

Quote from: mo9 on July 24, 2011, 02:01:35 PM
if so then do not bring that subject up do not
ask kev why he does not step up and make a model himself

side note u could use many programs to model , matt's convector is what is needed and that doesn't need to be released

Notice, that a general statement wasn't made. I used the word, you, directed at Kevin, as he is one of those individuals RedEyes would probably trust with the model maker.

Lrn2readsir.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Mikeyy209

I just saw a fine group of people asking Questions and taking a stand, literally put there there tail between there legs when Opti and Allie posted. That being said, you all did a terrible job of making a point, and at some point just called there character into question.

Great Job guys.

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

Gramps

Opti, why so much rage?

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Optimism

They are still a very fine group of people. I'd snatch up Kevin in an instant for staff.

Gramps, I have a very, VERY close relationship with mo9. If you are referring to, "lrn2read", this is sarcasm at its finest. I'd never rage at mo9.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Gramps

I'm reffering to you in general.

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 02:18:12 PM #40 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:33:43 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:17:24 PM

I've not raged once here within this thread. I've tried to explain, logically, why a vast majority of players are [content] with regard to this update. In-game last night, much excitement was abrew.

By all means, if you wish to make accusations against my character, then I suggest you be more specific. Moreover, I suggest you take it to PMs.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Gramps

Not in the mood for a debating wall of text. On topic of update, what happens when members stop paying because the staff never listen or give them a choice? Just force updates on them without any knowledge.  It is a case of "like it or lump it"

mo9

July 24, 2011, 02:21:07 PM #42 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:22:14 PM by mo9
Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

I've not raged once here within this thread. I've tried to explain, logically, where a vast majority of players are with regard to this update. In-game last night, much excitement was abrew.

the dude is a debater ( he'll go into politics trust me on this )

on topic i am talking to him on msn cause i might have bean un-clear here

anyway my bad on the generalization thing didn't notice it was directed to kev

EDIT: i didnt see granps post when i posted this

vv secks box

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 02:23:21 PM #43 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:24:52 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:20:50 PM
Not in the mood for a debating wall of text. On topic of update, what happens when members stop paying because the staff never listen or give them a choice? Just force updates on them without any knowledge.  It is a case of "like it or lump it"

That is exactly what I thought. If you wish to call my character into question again, publicly, I will remove your posts. This is for future reference incase you find yourself in a "wtf moment". As Allie stated previously, this was discussed rather rigorously between staff members. I suggest you find yourself in a position to more actively contribute to discussion in the future, if you find yourself not in touch with decisions around here.

The VAST majority of this community wanted and currently, are enjoying this update. Refer to my previous post making connections with Acclaim's updates. There are always going to be a select group of individuals who disagree with regard to decisions made; however, the majority wanted this.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Gramps

July 24, 2011, 02:25:34 PM #44 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:28:19 PM by Gramps
Who asked me to be part of the discussion

Delete my posts? go for it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-