April 28, 2024, 11:39:57 AMLatest Member: gginn1541

Feed back

Started by Kevin, July 24, 2011, 04:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

the reason im a little mad is because i thought ya know i have everything the best  ni the game i didn't really need much of anything else so i gave a lot of my gigas bot stract away to help other ppl out i also spent a lot of other stuff for other ppl to help them.....

The path is open.

Optimism

Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:25:34 PM
Who asked me to be part of the discussion?

Apparently you felt the community wasn't informed to the extent necessary or given enough opportunity to discuss their concerns with regard to the update. Where were you with this suggestion before this update was implemented? No where. Get more involved with discussion. Instead of post-facto bitching/complaining/suggestions, put your two-cents in before something is done.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Gramps

I knew nothing of the update, how am i meant to be involved......

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 02:35:34 PM #48 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:36:44 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:31:18 PM

I work closely with Kenny/Allie everyday via MSN. Instead of expecting them to come to you for everything (they both are very busy ALL the time), actively seek them out regarding information/updates. If I weren't on MSN everyday, I would know about as much as you do now. Actively involve yourself. Time is not a luxury to them. Its simply unreasonable for you to expect them to come to you regarding EVERY update.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Gramps

"any update" you mean. I am on msn most of the time too you know. Doesn't matter, i have sent Allie a message, all will be fine once she signs in (been waiting most of the day)

kaos555

Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:37:08 PM
"any update" you mean. I am on msn most of the time too you know. Doesn't matter, i have sent Allie a message, all will be fine once she signs in (been waiting most of the day)
She told me she had something to do today :/

The path is open.

Optimism

Quote from: kaos555 on July 24, 2011, 02:38:37 PM

AWE, now I have no one to make fun of D:.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:35:34 PM
Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:31:18 PM

I work closely with Kenny/Allie everyday via MSN. Instead of expecting them to come to you for everything (they both are very busy ALL the time), actively seek out them regarding information/updates. If I weren't on MSN everyday, I would know about as much as you do now. Actively involve yourself. Time is not a luxury to them. Its simply unreasonable for you to expect them to come to you regarding EVERY update.

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:29:14 PM
Instead of post-facto bitching/complaining/suggestions, put your two-cents in before something is done.

I agree with Gramps.  This update came up out of the blue; no staff was informed, and in an update like this, I believe staff should know prior to players.  A little bit of input from staff might be nice...

---

This is not your average update; it changes the game completely.  I'm on MSN a lot, is it expected of me to ask "WHAT'S GOING ON OMG WHAT NEXT UPDATE?".  No.  Every other important issues are discussed in the staff section, why is this update any different?  I don't see any possible way of telling Gramps to actively involve himself; he has over 1000 posts and is in-game almost everyday. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

kaos555

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:39:19 PM

Opti make fun of my pimpin hair D:<

The path is open.

Gramps

Quote from: kaos555 on July 24, 2011, 02:40:26 PM

Kaos don't go off topic please

kaos555

Quote from: Gramps on July 24, 2011, 02:41:26 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on July 24, 2011, 02:40:26 PM

Kaos don't go off topic please
lulz sorry gramps xD/off topic

Well i still think i gave my crap away to ppl to help them and know i have nothing left for me to get +7 :/

The path is open.

Optimism

July 24, 2011, 02:46:06 PM #56 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:49:02 PM by Optimism
Welp, better start merchanting :P. I haven't done that since 2008. If it was easy at Acclaim, it can't be too hard here. Or, look at the wealthiest player list and go beg one of them for some gigas XD.

Also, I was under the impression, from Allie, that this decision was discussed fairly extensively.
- Opti -
- Retired -

kaos555

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:46:06 PM
Welp, better start merchanting :P. I haven't done that since 2008. If it was easy at Acclaim, it can't be too hard here. Or, look at the wealthiest player list and go beg one of them for some gigas XD.
Time to go beg

The path is open.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on July 24, 2011, 02:46:06 PM

Also, I was under the impression, from Allie, that this decision was discussed fairly extensively.

/boosted to 200
/given +5 Elektra set
/given coin set and gear

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Gramps

Ignored earlier posts....

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-