April 26, 2024, 09:00:46 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Rate the players.

Rate the players.

Started by noblem6, February 06, 2012, 10:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

February 06, 2012, 02:15:11 PM #30 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:40:46 AM by mo9
bubu and ddn were great at bvb when they used to play
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Pein

mo9

February 06, 2012, 02:18:58 PM #32 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:19:18 PM by mo9
DamnDatNerd
aka jay
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

sirhamtaro

amg

shall i speak about who i think isnt very good and brag too?

Last time a thread like this was made didn't
Poke say something like.."I didn't think people still cared who's better".

Allie

Quote from: sirhamtaro on February 07, 2012, 02:09:39 AM
amg

shall i speak about who i think isnt very good and brag too?

Last time a thread like this was made didn't
Poke say something like.."I didn't think people still cared who's better".

Only ones who still care are the ones who beat a few newbs and therefore think they're the shit (ie pein) and mexican 12 year olds whose sole desire in life is to be the best (ie imaginationX),
Nonetheless, it's a rating, not a "whose best" thread.
Voting on the "best" would be too difficult, as it's all about how you react to different styles of pvp, and no one is a master at fighting every style.

Yz

deleted imag's post because he doesn't know how to post nicely

mo, no. ddn wasn't all that good. i always went against him and like 3 CC at the same time and ownd them all. jay definitely sux at pvp. hes good at base but nowhere near good as the rest of the listed peoples, bubu is in the same situation

erm, pein calm your ego, it's waaay too big.. if wxx could beat you (i watched him do it in your tourney, it was 1-1) then you aren't that great lol

and i agree with allie's post 100%
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

@Tricky

What imag said was right. He has improved atlot recently. He's like top 3 or 4 now, just pvp him and see that.

Not having any ego and wxx isn't better than me.

@Allie

Oh I see! Thank you for saying that about me. Now I'm the guy who beats some newbs when I can actually beat you. Stop acting like that and don't be blind.

asmit10

LOL ALLIE GETS BEAT BY PEIN LOL U SCRUB
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 03:03:06 AMwhen I can actually beat you.

Holy shit.
Ok, you got my vote for biggest bullshitter in the game, and everything you've said in this thread becomes invalid to me, by the fact that I saw you play just an hour ago. You're all lag and hardly even know how to trans stalk, which is virtually the only thing you do via your lag. Nonetheless, I still beat you without giving a twat while hardly getting hit and you go and say you can beat me.

Have fun in your fantasy world. Move to America and have fun being beat by grim in blue.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on February 07, 2012, 03:13:15 AM

Holy shit.
Ok, you got my vote for biggest bullshitter in the game, and everything you've said in this thread becomes invalid to me, by the fact that I saw you play just an hour ago. You're all lag and hardly even know how to trans stalk, which is virtually the only thing you do via your lag. Nonetheless, I still beat you without giving a twat while hardly getting hit and you go and say you can beat me.

Have fun in your fantasy world. Move to America and have fun being beat by grim in blue.

Dont lie, we now know that pein can beat you. So back to my previous statement, LOL YOU SCRUB.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yoshi91

kk, just wanted to come in and say;

Yoshi >

lev. 1 Tricky alt

:'( This makes me want to get active again but there's never anyone on when i'm on. no moderately easy nubs to beat too. T.T ohwells.

Ross > all@sector
pvp..................dunno.

Yz

Quote from: komochi on February 07, 2012, 03:38:43 AM
Im glad at least a few people like pein read my post, thanks Pein for backing me up ^^

guys just because I dont post nicely does that give him the right to delete my post? Just because Im not nice? I don't think so. If so, please prove it on the rules.
Allie lol I stopped trying to be the best a while ago I just want to have enough power and skill to protect and care for the people in this game, even if they don't care about me. ^^

Btw im not Mexican? :O Im Black, African-American 5-10 Yellowbone <3 Takes kung fu, you get the point. XD

1. if it's not nice and will only cause drama it's valid to delete the post. you should be muted for the way you act but i'm tolerable of you lately

2. you want to protect people.. in a game? seriously bro, you're way too roleplay, this shit is just digital, not real life...

@pein: wxx is better than you, i watched him own you on the 2nd round and he still had yellow hp. how is it possible imag is top 3-4 if he can't even beat wxx? (wxx is FML and i saw him rape imag as well)

so in short..

imag, pein, if you guys are so great, why can't you beat that noob wxx?
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

Turned into another row over pvp ......

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Pein

Quote from: Allie on February 07, 2012, 03:13:15 AM

Holy shit.

Omg, I'm called as the biggest bullshitter? I feel dull and I are shuddering now.
HELL NO. I had brought you to low red when you were 200 with +7 elec while I was a 150 with a blad. And I wasn't trying much. Don't talk more shit now.

So the dream world will match for you more than me.

@Tricky
I did beat wxx. And I think Imag is top 3-4 currently. Only a few people here are better than him atm.

Yz

February 07, 2012, 04:32:51 AM #44 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:28:44 AM by Yz
i watched him beat you.. wow wtf pein roflololol

you say you beat allie now you say you beat wxx? wow you've changed into a real ****

go 1v1 wxx right now, it's on kids, pvp getten real

---- Just watched wxx beat Pein 2-0. Pein claimed he wasn't trying and they're 1v1ing again :P

---- its now 7-2 counting pushes, 6-1 no pushes

---- It ends! With wxx taking the win with 10-3 counting pushes, 9-1 not counting pushes. gg pein.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-