April 19, 2024, 01:50:45 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Rate the players.

Rate the players.

Started by noblem6, February 06, 2012, 10:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

K, updated thread. Gramps your in.
I have heard that Corr was a pro and the best at 07. He was a pro using gc right?

Tricky, m just wondering why pein didn't get warned, muted or banned. Your a staff right? You could do that now. Or Gramps or Allie or whoever.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Yz

i don't think he really did anything that awful mang.

and yeah corr was pro back in the day, but pvp has evolved since then, now you cant win just by using the same tactic over and over liek corr did :P also GC is like impossible to use now, because of the speed and lag. so it's really really hard to get anyone in a 4-hit GC combo
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

I don't get it... how is it evolving? There were also laggers back then and what's new with speed?

You have to be kidding me. That guy doesn't know shit and lying about beating you, allie and others while he never beated you. You guys are the top 2 now. A small ban for him for 2 or 3 weeks ingame and forum would be cool. And mostly likely he will just quit. If he comes back just IP ban him. LOL, you guys should seriously demote him.

poor Allie

Yz

well it evolved because of new stats , remember the cap is lv 200 now. and it also evolved because people just genuinely got better at the game. i remember in 2006 people didn't even know how to ****ing jump attack haha, they would ALL spam rush even the best pvpers just spammed rush. then in 2007 or so S_A used Uppercut and pwned with it so everyone started using upper, pvp evolved at that time. then in 2008 a lot of pros quit and it was mostly laggy chain rush nubs. again, it evolves. etcetc. now in BC it's hell fast surges that are used to using every map, and yeah pretty much anyone now would be considered pro compared to the people from 07 and such.

if allie doesn't think pein should be punished than i won't do anything bout it lol
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

It seems that the old old has been evolved by alot now

I secretly bet that u wanted him to be banned. Your a staff and you should do your work. Don't be a bad one  ;)

poor Allie

noblem6

So, will I be accepted in this guild?

poor Allie

Yz

i never once beat TFL. that guy kicked my ass, i was a toy to him in pvp. it'd be cool to rematch him and see how i fare against him now though. assuming you meant TFL cuz ive never heard of a TML.

jc beat me? he never played BC and he was my toy in ****, lol

and yes everyone has beat me. were they official 1v1s? no. so obviously i never cared about that. i dont pvp to win i pvp for fun. must i win every single game i play to be considered "pro"? nobody wins every single game.

anyway i'm too tired to flame you. you can continue being arrogant and rude if you want i'm just gonna sit back and counter the shit calmly lel
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

I think you guys should chill...

Scythe

Pein does overrate himself alot but you cant ban him for that,and it seems that your just sucking up to yz to join the guild,im not being on anyone's side,but really it looks like your sucking up to him
Don't think, feel

pretender

Quote from: noblem6 on February 07, 2012, 09:32:21 AM
I don't get it... how is it evolving? There were also laggers back then and what's new with speed?

You have to be kidding me. That guy doesn't know shit and lying about beating you, allie and others while he never beated you. You guys are the top 2 now. A small ban for him for 2 or 3 weeks ingame and forum would be cool. And mostly likely he will just quit. If he comes back just IP ban him. LOL, you guys should seriously demote him.

Thought noblem6 was a cool guy trying to make some kind of ranking in sector pvp and bvb but it seems he's just a nab.

PS: Why you started this topic ??? To make pein / ImaginationX get banned ??Based on what reason ??
I dont care about this shitty rank.Yz in u're dream u can be rank #1 but still in my opinion u're  #6 and ImaginationX is better.
I think this should be locked.

asmit10

Quote from: pretender on February 07, 2012, 11:25:08 AM
Quote from: noblem6 on February 07, 2012, 09:32:21 AM

Thought noblem6 was a cool guy trying to make some kind of ranking in sector pvp and bvb but it seems he's just a nab.

PS: Why you started this topic ??? To make pein / ImaginationX get banned ??Based on what reason ??
I dont care about this shitty rank.Yz in u're dream u can be rank #1 but still in my opinion u're  #6 and ImaginationX is better.
I think this should be locked.

nono opinion isnt fact. It's a fact imagination is worse then tricky.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

i'm not #1. i've never been able to beat TFL, and i can't beat allie/opti on a consistent basis. at the very most i can consider myself #4, at the least i can be considered top 20, not gonna argue with that. (then again who the hell are you lol)

imag, this is getting tiring, the whole shebang where people still think you're better than me after me and my bro have beat you over 10-20 times each without losing to you once. 1v1 me soon and ima film it so these kids can see the light :P

cuz, whether you're "better than me" or not, you still cant beat me.. and u can deny it all u want but the vid and the logs will prove everything son

@zero: no you. serious answer. don't take this seriously this is just how pvpers talk lol

also to derail from my previous modesty i have to agree with asmit. my win record over imag makes it fact that im better than he is. however he and his friends can have the opinion that he's better than me if they want to and i won't talk down on them for it. fact is fact tho.
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Yz on February 07, 2012, 11:29:57 AM
@zero: no you. serious answer. don't take this seriously this is just how pvpers talk lol

AAHHHH come on! I'm calm... do you think I'm stressed just because I'm holding a caliber 12 while we talk? Noooooooooooo! It's fine! :D

Pein

@noblem Wtf is with you? Anyway good luck for trying to get be banned. If Tricky bans me, he's just abusing his powers.

@Scythe I'm not sucking up Tricky... I wasn't sucking up him to get into his guild.  Actually he's the one who told me to join his guild.

@Tricky You have lost your skills now and Imag is better than you. You should accept that fact.

Scythe

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 12:11:22 PM
@noblem Wtf is with you? Anyway good luck for trying to get be banned. If Tricky bans me, he's just abusing his powers.

@Scythe I'm not sucking up Tricky... I wasn't sucking up him to get into his guild.  Actually he's the one who told me to join his guild.

@Tricky You have lost your skills now and Imag is better than you. You should accept that fact.
.-. use some logic pein,i was telling that to that guy who made the thread,not u
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-