April 20, 2024, 01:19:06 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Rate the players.

Rate the players.

Started by noblem6, February 06, 2012, 10:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Ohh, was in a hurry to do something else and didn't read it properly. Er... my bad.

mo9

no one currently active is good at pvp period.
evryone who is and/or was is either in-active or doesn't get on much
therefore imagination can be considered good compared to everyone who noob-ishly pvps but compared to the real pros he aint that great

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

pretender

February 07, 2012, 01:35:05 PM #77 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:36:55 PM by pretender
Would be fun if some1 would make a PvP event to see who's better from the ppl who are still playing.Or some kind of a 2 vs 2 event :d

mo9

allie made one not too long ago
dont remember who won
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Pein

February 07, 2012, 01:51:36 PM #79 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:53:13 PM by Pein
Quote from: pretender on February 07, 2012, 01:35:05 PM
Would be fun if some1 would make a PvP event to see who's better from the ppl who are still playing.Or some kind of a 2 vs 2 event :d
+9999. Someone should make a PvP Tourney.

Dewo

Should've been locked before all the drama.

X

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

February 07, 2012, 02:19:35 PM #82 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:20:54 PM by Santa
this sums up the whole topic:

Players: cry cry
admins: bitch bitch
mods: moan moan
gramps: bend over
redeyes:ok

Gramps

You do the  bending, you're more supple  :-*

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Pein

Didn't see Allie's post. So I'll post it now.

Quote from: Allie on February 07, 2012, 07:40:39 AM
k.
wait.
you're telling the truth?

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 07:06:55 AMI am trying to talk the truth

Try to avoid this.

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 04:30:18 AMI had brought you to low red when you were 200 with +7 elec while I was a 150 with a blad. And I wasn't trying much. Don't talk more shit now.

You were a ram. The hell kinda stories u tryna bring up.
And for the record, I'll bring up a few points.

First off, you showed absolutely no skill behind your game. It's not a point, just bringing that up again.
I'll tell you why I have the right to call you a complete bullshitter.

Quote from: Yz on February 06, 2012, 10:37:55 AM
allie: she's pro at every part of pvp including adapting, but unlike opti she can't fight lag for shit so she gets destroyed by anyone who's got a fair amount of skill and lag on their side

I used to be pro as shit. I'm fairly rusty now because I spend my time on runescape or rumble fighter. Yet still I manage to crush you while you're the biggest damn lagger in the game. I struggle with the average korean cause I can't fight laggers for shit. If you actually had skill behind that lag you'd have no troubles with me, especially since you happened to see me in my first fight in a month.

My first fight in a month vsing a lagger (my extreme weakness) vs a "pro" lagger at his peak?
kk.
bringing up level is shit btw, I used to crush meta on a coinless 150 on his fully +5'd 200. In high orange to blue. There is no big difference between 150 and 200.

btw, if the thread owner feels this is off topic, tell me. I will split it. None of this is breaking the rules so I won't immediately take action like that.
Yeah, I'm trying to make up stories when it happened. You think that I was a ram. We both were wrong, I was actually a patch.

Just look at this.

I completely not having any skills and that's why you were red.

Well, It's more likely that I crush you. So it is more clear that I would have owned you if I had a better lv and a better gear. Is it soo hard to understand that your hp will be lower if I had the better stats? Do you even know what your talking about the lv's and stuffs? Your influence fails to lead this anywhere. And your logic has just failed.

Selene

It's called Allie not trying....

iwasbobo

wat...?

idk about you, Tricky, but personally I feel like we'll never have as good of PvP matches here as we did in BOTS. There's not enough consistent PvP happening in order for people to hone their skills. People make tons more mistakes than they used to... =/

Not here to debate about who's best, though, since it's pointless, so I suppose I'm kind of off-topic.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

ZeroUH

Instead of this massive QQ or w/e, you guys should go play PvP.

iwasbobo

Quote from: ZeroUH on February 07, 2012, 04:30:15 PM
Instead of this massive QQ or w/e, you guys should go play PvP.

Nah, it's been a while since we've had one of these threads. People need to get their ego out every once in a while. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

NeoKiller

@Pein, you got her to red because of your lag lol
ross won the pvp tournament btw.
And IF there would be another tournament I doubt anyone would let you participate  :D :D :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-