March 28, 2024, 07:53:01 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » In spite of recent events...

In spite of recent events...

Started by Allie, September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

We in Zylon Gaming are considering a full economy reset.
What this means is resetting everyone's gigas, coins and bot stract to 0 (excluding 500 gigas).
The shop will be heavily modified, sales prices will be modified to reflect an actually-working economy and all methods of obtaining gigas will be modified for everyone to build back up on.

We understand all the troubles that have been going on lately, but this has been a long time coming, and the stake issue has been a hard hit giving us a reason to finally do this.
We will not if everyone is against it, but please, when telling us your thoughts, consider the well being of the game more so than personal gain. The game needs this.

I'll be doing a Q&A on this in about 20 minutes in-game, whether there's anyone there or not.

mic99

Well, this has to happen, just do it i think most of us understannd.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

frog

whenever you do this i may think to comeback

xbaras

September 23, 2012, 11:12:27 PM #4 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:14:12 PM by xbaras
No, because I just traded away my Halloween trans for 72million gigas. Do NOT take that away! I take pride in my hard-earned gigas and bot-stract. In my opinion, I don't see how it's ruining the economy and it shouldn't be taken away.

frog

Quote from: Allie on September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM
consider the well being of the game more so than personal gain. The game needs this.

xbaras

How is it ruining the economy? The game is running fine.

Selene

+1.

Nanak don't write a useless post please.

-PeaceLover-

September 23, 2012, 11:15:49 PM #8 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:17:13 PM by -PeaceLover-
I totally disagree with this act because even though I do not play BC. I think they deserve there stuff because think about the people that are in top 10 gigas/coin/bs they probably worked hella hard to get there. So I think you should atleast give the top 10 like a prize or something. Also from one of the post I saw like if u traded something for like 100m recently do you want to lose that.

mic99

September 23, 2012, 11:16:51 PM #9 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:19:33 PM by mic99
In a way i feel like this sucks, how will people buy shit? there will be no economy for a LONG ass time. Prices will go down, but not tht much if i can get 350m on a Jack now, why would i sell it for 100m later. Just saying  :-[ :(

And, in my opinion i really dont feel like anything bad is happening with the economy in the game.

joeltejeda

no!! what about the people who get it the hard way and max that have his 3 char with max gigas i dont think this is a good idea just take out stake thats all

xbaras

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on September 23, 2012, 11:15:49 PM
I totally disagree with this act because even though I do not play BC. I think they deserve there stuff because think about the people that are in top 10 gigas/coin/bs they probably worked hella hard to get there. So I think you should atleast give the top 10 like a prize or something.
New idea:

Why don't you go resetting the wealth of the people who actually WANT it to be reset? I might even take a break off Boutcheetah if this happens, because I see no point in becoming rich if it all just gets taken away...

icedeath46

ok ik its cus the stakes thing but can u not rest my low stuff i worked for mu stuff low hard to get stuff now  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(                   PLZ DONT RE SET MY HARD ERND STUFF PLZ MS PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:)   :)   :)   8)

-PeaceLover-

nanuk I kinda disagree because why would someone want to be resetted alone it doesn't make sense. They want everyone to be reset not themselves.

Xiolaer

Is there no way to save the gigas of the people who payed to get them?
I payed 25$ in the past few days to buy a DM but no one is sell right now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-