April 20, 2024, 06:27:35 AMLatest Member: djatndyd34
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » In spite of recent events...

In spite of recent events...

Started by Allie, September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamp

Quote from: Santa on September 26, 2012, 05:07:45 PM
Keep in mind everyone, we will be reviewing all posts before we even make a decision.  Though, we probably aren't going to wipe it completely.  We will post updates before anything happens I promise.
inb4 you do what you did with kowbat

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nucleaon

I don't think so. They'll probably do what they always do. Meet in the middle. Probably just go with a wipe but not ALL the gigas. They'll probably archive it as records like they did for the guild wipe.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

KillerPig

September 26, 2012, 09:11:58 PM #123 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:12:18 PM by KillerPig
add all the gigas in game
divide it by 50
distribute to all

omg idk im just spouting shit.

just do the wipe, give the richest 5 in each category (giga, bs, coin) rare item or something, everyone happy

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

HotDoggie

divide everything by 10
coins/gigas/botstract/exp and coin earn/shop prices
IGN: Vortex/Banana/Dolan
Warned for Muffins.

spiderstar

I think it would be a great idea. 

lolderp

WB membership sellers, peeps wasted rl monies you know, and it will like go to waste. i kinda think you should just cut down 25% or 50% of giggas in each account.

DarkShadow89

Im sorry but if you pay for anything online you are considered a loser and deserve to get all your stuff wiped. I dont agree with paying for virtual items that give you an advantage in game.. *cough* Dark meto, *cough* Jura perm trans. I think its really up to Allie if she wants to wipe it, im all in for it even tho im only a level 117. But as Nuc said, im sure Allie will compromise with evening the gameplay out.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Xkiller712

nourr993

lol and how are they supposed to pay the bills and labor ?
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

DarkShadow89

Lol donors always say that. Nub just wants OP weapons. Good point, but when you bought a dark meto you probably werent thinking "Its for the good of the server" more along the lines of "im gonna rape so hardcore when i equip this shit"
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

hawk5005

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 03, 2012, 02:47:41 AM
Lol donors always say that. Nub just wants OP weapons. Good point, but when you bought a dark meto you probably werent thinking "Its for the good of the server" more along the lines of "im gonna rape so hardcore when i equip this shit"
Well, it's for both. ::)

Malachi45

I disagree with this even though I dont play as much anymore
Just a person who likes fun :)

DarkShadow89

Everyone always disagrees when it comes to losing there items. I just dont know if you can ask a whole community of basically 221's if they want to reset all there items. Its ridiculous. No one thinks of what good could come out of it. All they think of is that Dark Meto in there inventory that will be reset. As for me, maybe you should just make all the items that you buy with real money, stay. So that nubs cant rage quit and blame Zylon Gaming for scamming them.

hawk5005

^ Wat. Nobody is saying anything about item reset.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-