March 28, 2024, 04:15:46 PMLatest Member: rnlqndls11
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » In spite of recent events...

In spite of recent events...

Started by Allie, September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 04, 2012, 07:21:26 PM
Everyone always disagrees when it comes to losing there items. I just dont know if you can ask a whole community of basically 221's if they want to reset all there items. Its ridiculous. No one thinks of what good could come out of it. All they think of is that Dark Meto in there inventory that will be reset. As for me, maybe you should just make all the items that you buy with real money, stay. So that nubs cant rage quit and blame Zylon Gaming for scamming them.
its a reset for currency
as in like coins, gigas, bs

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 04, 2012, 07:21:26 PM
Everyone always disagrees when it comes to losing there items. I just dont know if you can ask a whole community of basically 221's if they want to reset all there items. Its ridiculous. No one thinks of what good could come out of it. All they think of is that Dark Meto in there inventory that will be reset. As for me, maybe you should just make all the items that you buy with real money, stay. So that nubs cant rage quit and blame Zylon Gaming for scamming them.

i think they have the right to take it away, didn't they screw players with the ToS?

or is that only for nerfs.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

DarkShadow89

Ohh thats even easier to solve, why dont we just reset all that? Gigas/coins.. thats like... nothing... Thought you guys were gonna wipe EVERYTHING. :o
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

hawk5005

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 05, 2012, 12:27:56 PM
Ohh thats even easier to solve, why dont we just reset all that? Gigas/coins.. thats like... nothing... Thought you guys were gonna wipe EVERYTHING. :o
Yeah you're right, hundreds of billions of gigas/coins is nothing.

KillerPig

It is nothing

Theres so much of it that its completely dropped in value and inflated prices

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

DarkShadow89

Well if everyone didnt play this game like it was there crack we wouldnt have a problem with going back to the "Gold Standard" LOL.
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

hawk5005

October 05, 2012, 06:26:54 PM #141 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:01:27 PM by hawk5005
Comment removed, can't rephrase it without sounding like an idiot.

DarkShadow89

October 05, 2012, 06:33:29 PM #142 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 06:37:07 PM by DarkShadow89
Yea i've tried playing (level 117), Its just... I still cant get over the fact that Acclaim got bought out by PlayDom. I hate BoutCheetah compared to the new BOTS!! server (AND ACCLAIM). But no one plays, i'll go on once in a while. Just cant see how most of you guys can stay up forever power leveling and farming gigas/bs/coins.

Hawk: I dont know why you have to post snide remarks in most of your replies, because you're one of my favorite FM's.

gombo08

Quote from: Allie on September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM
We in Zylon Gaming are considering a full economy reset.
What this means is resetting everyone's gigas, coins and bot stract to 0 (excluding 500 gigas).
The shop will be heavily modified, sales prices will be modified to reflect an actually-working economy and all methods of obtaining gigas will be modified for everyone to build back up on.

We understand all the troubles that have been going on lately, but this has been a long time coming, and the stake issue has been a hard hit giving us a reason to finally do this.
We will not if everyone is against it, but please, when telling us your thoughts, consider the well being of the game more so than personal gain. The game needs this.

I'll be doing a Q&A on this in about 20 minutes in-game, whether there's anyone there or not.
WTF. That means the money i spend on my gigas will become 0? HELLO NO IM AGAINST THIS FOR LIFE, its unfair for those that bought gigas using real money, their money would be wasted!

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-