April 28, 2024, 04:34:22 PMLatest Member: Srenna

About FWS.

Started by ZeroUH, November 20, 2012, 10:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

all for it but it's not making the community more professional it's making it more organized.

dammit selene.
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

November 21, 2012, 04:28:35 AM #16 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:22:48 AM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: KillerPig on November 21, 2012, 02:35:41 AM
focus on making the game and staff more professional first damn

Blacklisted.

Still seems to be a much time consuming job, it should be automated.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NeoKiller

Do only people who will be warned from this day on get on the black list or everyone who's been warned so far, too ?

ZeroUH

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 21, 2012, 06:01:37 AM
Do only people who will be warned from this day on get on the black list or everyone who's been warned so far, too ?

It will start from today.

Selene

Quote from: Yz on November 21, 2012, 03:01:12 AM
all for it but it's not making the community more professional it's making it more organized.

dammit selene.
Making it more organized = more professional.

Cooky

i kinda disagree with that logic selene. Something profesional is usually organized, yes, but just because something is organized doesnt mean its profesional

Yz

November 21, 2012, 08:35:40 AM #21 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:38:18 AM by Yz
no that not what it =. sorry.

it means we have an organized layout with the community, what the staff is doing is professional.

a community can hardly be even classed professional and a staff decision doesn't make a community professional. lawl

that's like saying customers are more professional at a grocery store because the employees hand out receipts. the employees are being organized, it doesn't make the customers professional.

professional is being good at your job (all around) so in no way could the community possibly be professional from a staff decision
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: komochi on November 21, 2012, 10:09:42 AM
Oh my gosh..... my hero  :-*

I'm not going to blast anyone out in particular but I just want to say what tricky said in my own words:

Just because you "think" or "feel" in your own "opinion" that making a change to the Fourm and putting a Warning System into it is going to make a community better does not mean it will make the community better. Your only opinion is not the decider of what makes a coummunity organized/professional. What the... who are you to even say that. >.> I do not even fourm much but even I do not like this idea due to opinionzed reasons. And because no matter how hard you try to argue with this, there is one fact that you cannot change.:

You cannot force people to change, no matter what you do. They change on their own willpower and or decsion on what their hearts truly choose what path to follow and that decsion is based on them only and them alone. Absolutely NOT when you "THINK" or "FEEL" the person has changed and or learned his lesson. They learn their own lessons due to what they do to themselves. Trying to organize a community is similar to trying to make a community to be put in their place due to what you think is right for them.

In a way I'm seeing this go through due to the staff's reasoning this could actually turn out to be a horrible idea. Doing decsions based on yourself's idea or a few people's opinion and or point of view(barley without any of the community involved)= A horrible idea and dictatorship most of it backfires grimly. Doing a decsions based on everyone's point of view and opinions together in your own community and what they strongly think is right or wrong based on your own idea= A sexy and successful plan and mostly everyone loves it.

Not getting into politics but this can be either Communisim or Free Enterprise. Choose wisley my staff. >.> <.<

what you and i said are completely different things xD

i said it's impossible for a community to be professional, as the words do not tie in.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: komochi on November 21, 2012, 10:09:42 AM
Oh my gosh..... my hero  :-*

I'm not going to blast anyone out in particular but.....

Just because you "think" or "feel" in your own "opinion" that making a change to the Fourm and putting a Warning System into it is going to make a community better does not mean it will make the community better. Your only opinion is not the decider of what makes a coummunity organized/professional. What the... who are you to even say that. >.> I do not even fourm much but even I do not like this idea due to opinionzed reasons. And because no matter how hard you try to argue with this, there is one fact that you cannot change.:

You cannot force people to change, no matter what you do. They change on their own willpower and or decsion on what their hearts truly choose what path to follow and that decsion is based on them only and them alone. Absolutely NOT when you "THINK" or "FEEL" the person has changed and or learned his lesson. They learn their own lessons due to what they do to themselves. Trying to organize a community is similar to trying to make a community to be put in their place due to what you think is right for them.

In a way I'm seeing this go through due to the staff's reasoning this could actually turn out to be a horrible idea. Doing decsions based on yourself's idea or a few people's opinion and or point of view(barley without any of the community involved)= A horrible idea and dictatorship most of it backfires grimly. Doing a decsions based on everyone's point of view and opinions together in your own community and what they strongly think is right or wrong based on your own idea= A sexy and successful plan and mostly everyone loves it.

Not getting into politics but this can be either Communisim or Free Enterprise. Choose wisley my staff. >.> <.<

cant tell whether joke or srs, if srs i request you leave thread because you didnt read it

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: komochi on November 21, 2012, 10:41:39 AM
You finally talk to me and it's an attack :/ I did read the thread you may not understand it but there's no need to cause drama....
lol you think Allie 'attacked' you? u aint seen nothin

at least she keeps it real tho

Allie

being honest and attacking someone is two different things. your wall of text is 100% irrelevant (spam) and this decision to have a black list is all but a close-to-dictatorship judgement. if i wanted to attack you, I would, and you'd know I attacked you.
thx

Allie

who are you to call your post relevant
no im rly quite serious

Allie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-