April 28, 2024, 12:33:27 PMLatest Member: gginn1541

About FWS.

Started by ZeroUH, November 20, 2012, 10:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

November 21, 2012, 09:44:22 PM #60 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:08:27 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Selene on November 21, 2012, 09:38:35 PM
So I removed the "Black list" from "Report Discussions" in staff section and the two topics in "Important information".

For now on when we staff think you have learned your lesson we will remove your warning, mute or moderation.

Sorry.

How will you know someone has learned their lesson if they were muted?  ::) Staff will probably forget about some people and leave them with their warning / moderation/ muted. Plus there will probably be some biased feelings in the time it takes staff members to feel like someone should have their warning, ect taken off. Also note the post Ross made before your post. It is the exact same, the only difference(s) is, there is a list, staff have more control over people, people will have their warning, ect for a longer amount of time, and there will most likely be (even if you say there will not be) biased staff decisions.  ::)

Personally, no staff member can just guess or know when the person has learned their lesson. It is not like you can read their mind, and they may just act and be nice and show a change until they get un-warned, ect.  ::) Just because someone goes to jail does not mean they are not going to break the law again after they get out, unless it is detective Conan and they admit what they did was wrong before they even go to jail.

Omnomnom eating toast.

ZeroUH

This community has changed a lot since I left at April.  ::)

Allie

It has been administratively decided it will not be public. Publicly showing rule breakers of all time is not morally condoned by me and my administration. Your time of warning will be duly noted and you will not be punished for something you did years ago (though most players don't stay for multiple years).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-