March 28, 2024, 09:56:31 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Poll - Results

Community Poll - Results

Started by Allie, September 23, 2013, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Epic xD on September 24, 2013, 06:38:49 PM
Hey, Cooky, I played sector several years ago on Bots. Then, I played sector on Evo because Tok promised me long-term PvP and BvB (which was a lie but that's a different story). And do you want to know something? I was the fastest person to 110. I leveled my Bot from 1-110 in 48 hours of gameplay time, which was the fastest anyone had done it. I was an excellent grinder, and the skills are learned from the old style of sector helped immensely with BvB. BvB uses components from both the old Bots sector and PvP.

I believe sector used to be somewhat enjoyable, but the fact of the matter is they made it about having the best stats and just punching everything to death instead of finding the most efficient way to finish the level. This would be done by finding out the necessary mobs to kill and find the fastest way to kill said mobs. That kind of sector is okay. However, the way sector is now is incredibly boring because all you do is hit v-v-v-x ad nauseam.

thanks for the...story

lots of things in there I agree with, mostly the 2nd paragraph

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on September 24, 2013, 06:38:49 PMfinding the most efficient way to finish the level. This would be done by finding out the necessary mobs to kill and find the fastest way to kill said mobs.

try raid mode. we're a full week in and we progressed only to the middle of the second wave of 235.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on September 24, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
try raid mode. we're a full week in and we progressed only to the middle of the second wave of 235.

isn't that largely because most people are undergeared? Its meant for 8 people in 221 sets right?

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 06:47:44 PM
Quote from: Allie on September 24, 2013, 06:45:39 PM

isn't that largely because most people are undergeared? Its meant for 8 people in 221 sets right?

Partially, but in recent times we've gotten 8 people in 221 gear.
At two boxes per drop and not limiting the amount of raids you can do, an 8 man team can gear up in a few days.
It helps that redemption took their time gearing up each other in an orderly fashion instead of ffa.

opuiq3

Do you know what the new xp cap will be? Also, what does the xp cap do or prevent us from doing?

^yw allie

hawk5005

Quote from: opuiq3 on September 25, 2013, 09:34:43 AM
Do you know what the new xp cap will be? Also, what does the xp cap do or prevent us from doing?
The xp cap limitates the amount of xp you get per game. There will probably no new xp cap added, so having membership and Overload T3 will boost you xp quite a lot.

NitroMan171

On the subject of the sector maps, will they be done in the same way as Jura's? As in recoloured/modded maps and mobs? Or are you just gonna change which mobs appear. :3 I'm curious.
4 Million gp? Go on then ;3

Feed Spiffy something spiffing :3

There's a difference between having a good gp score, and having a good guild. :I ~Nitroman

Selene

Quote from: NitroMan171 on September 28, 2013, 05:50:04 AM
On the subject of the sector maps, will they be done in the same way as Jura's? As in recoloured/modded maps and mobs? Or are you just gonna change which mobs appear. :3 I'm curious.
Changed in look.

Iridion

Quote from: Selene on September 28, 2013, 12:12:38 PM
Quote from: NitroMan171 on September 28, 2013, 05:50:04 AM
Changed in look.
i hope to a higher standard than jura's seriously

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

currently (hopefully) plan is an entirely new map never before seen, designed by us.
unfortunately, its extremely difficult and may not make it this patch. our ability to do this is in development and just a tiny piece was learned at the end of the raid patch.

that means they'll hopefully come soon, if not this patch.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on September 28, 2013, 03:01:41 PM
currently (hopefully) plan is an entirely new map never before seen, designed by us.
unfortunately, its extremely difficult and may not make it this patch. our ability to do this is in development and just a tiny piece was learned at the end of the raid patch.

that means they'll hopefully come soon, if not this patch.

wow this is awesome news

Zap1173

its been like 5 weeks, your really late allie :s

Allie

Quote from: Zap1173 on October 31, 2013, 09:44:43 PM
its been like 5 weeks, your really late allie :s

Kenny's been gone for 3 of those 5 weeks.
Accidents happen.

era95

Ty so much for sector update cause it's so hard to level up these days
:)

Reviax

Quote from: era95 on November 11, 2013, 02:27:44 PM
Ty so much for sector update cause it's so hard to level up these days
O_o....

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-