April 23, 2024, 06:23:17 AMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic »  how the ****

how the ****

Started by paranoia, November 06, 2013, 04:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reviax

Quote from: Pokeh on November 08, 2013, 04:10:10 PM
lol allie's already said if bc is to ever die for any reason then they're going to make a program to make your own bots server and it will be so easy anyone can make a bots server with a few clicks.
Is this for real? =O

Epic xD

November 09, 2013, 02:01:13 AM #46 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:05:04 AM by Epic xD
Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2013, 07:27:14 PM
BOTS Evolution
Enchanted Bots. ::)

Secondly, the original version of this server was shut down for a few months (woo LuisNeto for pursuing that) on the grounds that it was illegal to host a private server at the time. That's the same reason jrharbort lost his moderating position on Bots.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Rossbach

Quote from: Epic xD on November 09, 2013, 02:01:13 AM

Secondly, the original version of this server was shut down for a few months (woo LuisNeto for pursuing that) on the grounds that it was illegal to host a private server at the time.

It was a lie.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

lol allie's already said if bc is to ever die for any reason then they're going to make a program to make your own bots server and it will be so easy anyone can make a bots server with a few clicks

and how many years ago did she say that? a lot has changed

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on November 09, 2013, 02:27:03 AM
lol allie's already said if bc is to ever die for any reason then they're going to make a program to make your own bots server and it will be so easy anyone can make a bots server with a few clicks

iirc late 2011

and tbh it kinda makes sense. they made the money they wanted to and their business in this monopoly is kinda over so to prevent evo from taking over they just release it all publically.

Scryed23

Quote from: kulvinder on November 10, 2013, 01:31:39 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on November 09, 2013, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 09, 2013, 02:27:03 AM

iirc late 2011

and tbh it kinda makes sense. they made the money they wanted to and their business in this monopoly is kinda over so to prevent evo from taking over they just release it all publically.
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Idk I once saw a pic saying "POKE IS GAY".
No hard feelings. ;D

Why are you allowed to post, dear god. at least post something somewhat related to the topic.
anyways

I read most of the posts here and it was interesting and informative.

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on November 09, 2013, 02:01:13 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2013, 07:27:14 PM
BOTS Evolution
Enchanted Bots. ::)

Secondly, the original version of this server was shut down for a few months (woo LuisNeto for pursuing that) on the grounds that it was illegal to host a private server at the time. That's the same reason jrharbort lost his moderating position on Bots.

I know what I said. ::)
Please do not correct me with incorrect information.

paranoia

EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-