April 24, 2024, 11:55:50 PMLatest Member: Michaelsek
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

I don't want peeps taking the ZeaL name, can someone halp D:

EDIT- Re-read tl'dr post.

Ummm, this guild flag thing shouldn't have any real benefits, not like getting too the Top100 is a achievement, so the flag shouldn't add stats other than something like 100+ HP or whatever.
This Tier 2/3 is still something I don't get, I mean it is kinda forcing people to do Survival more in exchange for a possible increase in exp. This kind of thing could be very tough for low level players who don't have the luxury of being trained by high level peeps.

PvP/BvB is fine but this shit is gonna call for everyone using DarkMeto and other OP items. Again your gonna build the gap between players with huge benefits and players with no benefits. If anything it's gonna degrade PvP and make people rely on OP items, I think someone should get additional EXP/GP if the person isn't wearing coin items/event items. Just saying someone should get more reward if he/she is not using anything to benefit them besides skill itself.

Guild war thing is kinda good, but I could definitely see something like Tricky's guild (Where he broke it into 2 guilds) abuse this. No offense too Trixie he's the only guy I know that made 2 guilds at the same time and operated both. >___>

I like the PvP/BvB/Sector guild rankings (Separately) I thought of that but didn't think it was possible.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

get someone to remake ZeaL so it doesn't get taken.

Then they can quit and give you the guild once shits setup.

wtf's gonna happen to Sanctuary? ;o

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on July 06, 2012, 03:12:47 AM

Gonna remake with optis permission ofc.
I'm gonna be here for the revival of PvP.

@Corr
I like that but I'd need feedback to how to make that work. This system took me half my vacation to plan, written down in my notebooks ideas that would work and what wouldn't.

droid zylon1

Corr

Quote from: Allie on July 06, 2012, 03:39:18 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 06, 2012, 03:12:47 AM

Gonna remake with optis permission ofc.
I'm gonna be here for the revival of PvP.

@Corr
I like that but I'd need feedback to how to make that work. This system took me half my vacation to plan, written down in my notebooks ideas that would work and what wouldn't.
I has few ideas.

But I needs incentives and stuffs.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Awesome idea I can't wait for this to start.
PvP will be back :D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Scythe

*Reads everything*

(click to show/hide)
Don't think, feel

Xx Itz Ian

I like everything about it :3
But does the 'gw' tag also work in bvb?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

GavinGill

Quote from: speedy101 on July 06, 2012, 01:44:12 AM
so im saying what makes you think dropping the exp in sector will do anything it won't all it will do is make people quit. im saying leave sector exp raise pvp/bvb exp and use GW. that will promote pvp/bvb even without dropping sector exp and its more then fair for sectors and pvp/bvbers.
Because if you're able to get a ludicrous amount of EXP in sector and onyl a fraction of it in PvP/BvB, why would anyone bother to play the other two modes? If one mode is stacked people are only going to play that mode. The rates need to be evened out. It's as simple as that.

Quote from: Corr on July 06, 2012, 02:51:39 AMUmmm, this guild flag thing shouldn't have any real benefits, not like getting too the Top100 is a achievement, so the flag shouldn't add stats other than something like 100+ HP or whatever.
Imo, it should have the same stats of the shop flags or at the very best, have it give low amounts of TA and TD. The item shouldn't be overpowered, it should simply be there for bragging rights.

Quote from: Corr on July 06, 2012, 02:51:39 AMThis Tier 2/3 is still something I don't get, I mean it is kinda forcing people to do Survival more in exchange for a possible increase in exp. This kind of thing could be very tough for low level players who don't have the luxury of being trained by high level peeps.
Idk, I kinda like the idea. The EXP rates would still be good for players without the items, but for anyone who works hard enough for those Survival items, they just get a small bonus.

Quote from: Corr on July 06, 2012, 02:51:39 AMPvP/BvB is fine but this shit is gonna call for everyone using DarkMeto and other OP items. Again your gonna build the gap between players with huge benefits and players with no benefits. If anything it's gonna degrade PvP and make people rely on OP items, I think someone should get additional EXP/GP if the person isn't wearing coin items/event items. Just saying someone should get more reward if he/she is not using anything to benefit them besides skill itself.
If that's possible, that'd actually be a really good idea. Someone who wins a game while coinless definitely deserves more EXP than someone who's stacked with coin items and other special equipment.
-----
When you make a Guild War room, it should have special rules and restrictions. Certain items like II packs, that stupid gun, OP merc, etc shouldn't be allowed in these rooms. You shouldn't be able to enter the room if the game detects that you have them equipped.

When it comes to BvB, I want experienced BvBers to be in charge of deciding which items are allowed and which one's aren't. I don't give a shit about PvP but as far as BvB's concerned, I'm not going to let some clueless narb decide the rules. If possible, I'd like to pick the restrictions (with input from other BvBer's as well of course).

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Xx Itz Ian

To make even more competition there could be a monthly ranking with a small reward (like a 30 day flag) for the first price to show off their hard work, this flag will disapear when the month is over and the new number 1 guild will get the 30 day flag.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hawk5005

I love it how random people with only a few posts come and complain about it now.
It has been in discussion for days and yet they come and complain when everything's already prepared.
As for the whole idea, it's great! I'll finally have a source of making GP since I never really sector.
It's been thought up really well, as expected. Looking forward to it.

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-