April 18, 2024, 08:12:40 AMLatest Member: Danielmug
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

This is a good change, but now I won't be the only one with the flag xD
Powersurge
Headstrong

szabolcs

the guild reform is good, but the exp changes... are suck   ???

Iridion

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 06, 2012, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 06, 2012, 04:17:36 PM
@RAUDOG

Why do they need to drop in sector?  Sector already gives regular armors; PvP and BvB currently supply nothing.
My point is this bro, If Tier will drop in PVP, BVB AND survival Tier should drop in all maps.

apparently "tier" would be too easy to obtain in sector
i dont know that "tier" but having it drop in every sector game would be as bad as a gm gun imo

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

Quote from: Corr on July 06, 2012, 06:04:42 AM
The only real concern is the Two GUILDS things (Like double clienting). Peeps are gonna abuse that shit so you gotta figure out a way to make it so that one group of people can't make another guild and farm like that. Cause peeps have 50 members they all wanna join the same cause so what do they do? Make 2 guilds. >___________>

Also, I believe GM accounts should be banned from joining any guilds, reason for this is because they're a great influence for people. (See GM in a guild, you want to join the guild regardless of what they do). Just seems kinda wrong imo.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Corr on July 06, 2012, 05:01:33 PM
The only real concern is the Two GUILDS things (Like double clienting). Peeps are gonna abuse that shit so you gotta figure out a way to make it so that one group of people can't make another guild and farm like that. Cause peeps have 50 members they all wanna join the same cause so what do they do? Make 2 guilds. >___________>

Also, I believe GM accounts should be banned from joining any guilds, reason for this is because they're a great influence for people. (See GM in a guild, you want to join the guild regardless of what they do). Just seems kinda wrong imo.
Dam good point bro.

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on July 06, 2012, 05:01:33 PM

muslims on a role.

this should include fm/mod/gm/etc.

they should all be put in zylon staff guild and make them have alts (with perm membership, cuz hey, they're voluntary staff.) but started off as a normal member.

so we wouldn't even have to worry about what's allowed and what's not on gm and other staff.

though if this idea isn't supported, then the only real op thing from a staff/gm set is the gun.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Pokeh on July 06, 2012, 07:30:02 PM
muslims on a role.

this should include fm/mod/gm/etc.

they should all be put in zylon staff guild and make them have alts (with perm membership, cuz hey, they're voluntary staff.) but started off as a normal member.

so we wouldn't even have to worry about what's allowed and what's not on gm and other staff.

though if this idea isn't supported, then the only real op thing from a staff/gm set is the gun.

FMs have no advantage/impact in-game, so why can't we join guilds?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Pokeh

cuz you're still making an influence for when people decide to join a guild. people know you're still part of staff. you join guild, people will join that guild.

:/

Corr

^ Cause your gonna cause kiss asses to join due to your power to mute peeps.

8)

I do it for the lulz.

Meteor

Having all staff in a Zylon Staff guild was done once before, but it didn't quite have a good effect on anything so it was undone.

I really don't think we should be trying that again.

(click to show/hide)

GavinGill

Keeping GM accounts out of guilds I can understand, but keeping the rest from joining guilds might not work out too well.  .-.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

Quote from: Meteor on July 06, 2012, 07:45:18 PM
Having all staff in a Zylon Staff guild was done once before, but it didn't quite have a good effect on anything so it was undone.

I really don't think we should be trying that again.
Why what happened?

I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

well if you have an awesome perm member account with staff set, it would feel bad if you couldn't really partake in anything guild related because of it.

Zack66775

Glad to see what we fought for is going to work out.
+1 to the no gm's in guild. They should have alts without their affix and a pretty much cloned setup for their bot.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

speedy101

Still i see no point in dropping sector rates sector is fine. If you want it equal raise pvp and bvb. NOT EVERY1 LOVES PVP its dead for a reason because all the good dominate the terrible example i cant get tricky to past 3/4 health.
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-