May 01, 2024, 08:24:05 AMLatest Member: Dragunov
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

First you threatened to quit over it, second "whoar" is a joking term. Don't get offended so easy :/
Edit sorry I meant you threatened people will quit over it.
DISCORD killyzkill

speedy101

Piece of crap is a joking term too so is the F word come on
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Yz

I mostly warned you for saying "go die in a hole".

Take it to PMs if you have any more dilemmas
DISCORD killyzkill

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 04:20:05 PM #108 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:25:39 PM by niteshade140
Why? Why must all the really good games that I love be changed to the same stupid and careless ideas. I honestly don't mind if you give exp bonuses to PvP and BvB, but you're giving an exp cut from sector? It's not cool. Now, let's move to the "guild problem". What exactly is the problem? I don't see what the problem is, none in fact. Guilds are perfect the way they are. Now listen, I've been playing since Bots and I got to level 100 with full +5 bladium. I worked my ass off for that account. And then do you know what happened? They stopped the whole damn game. I was heart broken that this happened, I still am and it happened years ago. So saying your going to now stop guilds AND change the game completely makes me want to cry. When I first found this game, meaning Bots by Acclaim, I loved it so much that I was on everyday. I don't do that with many games. This game is my WoW. So now your saying you're going to change a perfect game to something lame? These obserd changes to the great games of the world need to stop, so on behave on all the Bots and Bout veterans, I plead that you don't do this change and you come up with a good reason why you're calling it "a guild problem". Me and I can assure you many others don't see a problem. I hope you feel the gravity of my words, you will lose many players and upset many others. Have a nice day...

~Nitshade

Yz

Guilds aren't being "stopped" they are being reset to give everyone a fair chance to compete. The majority of the game wants this to happen.

Also, Sector EXP used to be WAYYYY less. We used to get 1,000 EXP from lv 228, now we can get 10,000 on x3.

Besides, everything here, EVERYTHING, is so much easier than it was on Bots. Just be grateful for the EXP you get... Sector still will be the fastest mode for EXP.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Why the **** are people getting maid-pissed over a slight deduction of sector exp?

"HURR YOU TOTALLY KILLED MY CHILDHOOD"

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 04:29:27 PM #111 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:31:33 PM by niteshade140
X_O, I know that sector exp is a lot and ok, lower it a little, but that's not my main point. And to a lot of people including myself, it's not about the exp and those changes, it's the end of the guilds. I know it is not really an end, but to a lot of people it is. Also, stopped trying to make a smoke screen over the real problem. I at least know that you people are simple trolls that are trying to advert the attention from guilds to exp.

Yz

You mentioned the EXP, so I mentioned it also. Don't condescend me btw.

Anyways, it's a shame that people feel this way. I honestly think it's the right thing to do, to reset guilds. Do you have any logical arguments apart from "we don't want it to happen"? Coz it's logically the best choice for the game. The EXP has changed so much since BC was created up until now, so pretty much every bit of GP in the top 50 guilds is "fake" or "illegitimate" as it can't be compared with the GP we make today... Plus there were GP transfers and all of that other stuff that makes the GP fake.

There's plenty more reasons as to why the reset would happen if you would just read through the thread.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

On that regard, were doing it so we all get a fresh start. Guild rankings right now are ****ed due to all the gp moves and past hacked gp. A new start wont kill shit, and if guild leaders of the top 5-20 guilds are all for the idea, i doubt you'll be losing much. We'll have an old ranking page, and im hoping we res et like once we  a year to keep competition/etc. up. Plus the top guild flag as a prize to top 5 guilds is enough to keep competition alive year after year. "Top 5 Guild Flag 2012, 2013, etc."

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

niteshade140

If you really think this is logical then you and everyone else is careless, stupid, and has no respect for veterans. You don't understand that fact they we don't want pretty little ****ing flags for our guilds, we want our guilds. This is a crock of shit. On a more personal note, this is going to make people lose friendships with each other. Do you know how? People will quit, people will become sad, people will be moody cause of it, think of anyway you can destroy a friendship and this change has the potiental todo all of it. Now I'm not saying these changes are 100% bad, some are actually good ideas, but they aren't good ideas for Boutcheetah. You people need to stop thinking about yourselves and what you think is good and start thinking about your players. Because admins don't make a game good, your playings do. And especially veterans like me, we are the ones that have the power to stop people from playing this game or make people play this game. Now you might think thats just bullshit, but think about it long enough and if you have any sences it's true. Boutcheetah's fan base and guild base it about to die.

grant746

wait will all guild members in the top 5 guilds receive guild flags?

niteshade140

Rossbach

July 07, 2012, 06:00:30 PM #118 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:05:32 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 05:23:40 PM
If you really think this is logical then you and everyone else is careless, stupid, and has no respect for veterans. You don't understand that fact they we don't want pretty little ****ing flags for our guilds, we want our guilds. This is a crock of shit. On a more personal note, this is going to make people lose friendships with each other. Do you know how? People will quit, people will become sad, people will be moody cause of it, think of anyway you can destroy a friendship and this change has the potiental todo all of it. Now I'm not saying these changes are 100% bad, some are actually good ideas, but they aren't good ideas for Boutcheetah. You people need to stop thinking about yourselves and what you think is good and start thinking about your players. Because admins don't make a game good, your playings do. And especially veterans like me, we are the ones that have the power to stop people from playing this game or make people play this game. Now you might think thats just bullshit, but think about it long enough and if you have any sences it's true. Boutcheetah's fan base and guild base it about to die.

Lol, most of us are the veterans and we agree with it, you came way later than us, so don't even "talk" about that.

Remake them.

Then just don't quit, become sad and moody, which apparently will ruin friendships. Considering how moody you have become of it, Ross wishes you luck with your friendship.
Lolk by resetting the guild all the friendships built up so far will be destroyed. That seems logical. Tricky, because of the guilds are being reset your and Ross suddenly can't stay friends anymore, sorry. Take advantage of it and make some new people. Also those who are truly your friends will always be your friend even if the guild were reset. Just remake it with them.

We are thinking about are players, that is why the unfair guild system currently in pace is going to be reset with a better one, to help the other players. Yet again don't even talk about veterans, you are not one of them. Think about this, those who have high amounts of GP and high guild rankings are actually agreeing to this. If they were just thinking about themselves, you would think it is some lower rank guild who has no chance of getting in the ranks wanting to reset it so they can get into the ranks. This in infant meant for the new people, you go get 60 mill gp and become rank 1. Most new player's can't do that. Thus the reason why we are resetting, to give the new players a time to shine, by having a chance at the ranks.

If you have any senses you will see how that is wrong. Yes BC's player base is decreasing, and that is why we need change. Think about it, if we leave it how it is, the fan base is just going to continue to decrease. If you got any good ideas to increase it, then go ahead and say them, however so far the best idea we got is to reset the guilds. Yes this may be a risk, but it is a risk worth doing if it will help "us" out. Right now you are only thinking about yourself.

Omnomnom eating toast.

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 06:09:04 PM #119 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:11:02 PM by niteshade140
Ross, every single one of your points and your anwsers are the things that make people hate you, and resent your side even more. They are "famous last words" that turn more people against you. And what's so unfair about the guilds? That some guilds are good? that because we work for them to be good. I dont give a **** about you and your little whinny, lazy friends that made new guilds. If they want to be a high rank either join a good guild or work for your guild. All you are doing is promoting laziness and handouts. This is what's wrong with people today, too many mother ****ing handouts. WORK FOR SOMETHING ONCE IN YOU DAMN LIFE. and yeah, I'm a little moody about this, here's the difference though, I have a huge amount of people that agree. And you can't say that i'm not veteran, you don't know me and i don't know you. I might of joined Boutcheetach a little later, but I played Bots when it came out. And this game with e exception of hoe the exp work and a few other things, its the same game. And you are changing the game that everyone fell in love with (to a certain degree) to a game that give ****ing handouts. It's a load of bullshit and I don't think it should be changed. And why the **** would we want to remake them??? the point is we want to keep them. you have to have your head really far up your ass to say and believe something like that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-