April 30, 2024, 09:33:26 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Not everyone likes sector.

I ****ing hate it, and people don't like PvP cause they suck so hard at it and are too afraid to play people like me, tricky, weed, crazzeh, etc.

Also, tip- DROP THE ****ING @EXIT SHIT IT'S ****ING ANNOYING TO SEE PEOPLE QUIT RIGHT BEFORE THEY LOSE. GAWD.

/rage off.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

speedy101

July 07, 2012, 01:39:39 AM #91 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:46:01 AM by speedy101
Your right not every1 likes sector same goes the other way around so wtf why ruin a game mode that other people like just so you guys have some1 to play with. We arent afraid i just find it unfun to constantly lose. explain how you get better by losing you guys obviosly dont teach people so how are people suppose to get better at pvp. Most gm admins mods pvp yet you guys only pvp with eachother.

P.S people pvp more when BS had meaning idea
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Corr

Ummm hey dee-dee-alertnerd!!

So we can find a perfect balance for people to like sector, PvP, and BvB.

..BALANCE.

...BALANCE.

.......BALANCE

I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

not killing sector, just evening it out for those who do pvp/base. your being mad cuz this will move the sector player base to pvp/base.

**** sector, i hope it perishes forever. Still don't get why people sector aside from the gp after 221. >_>

and ppl @exit to maintain their 'pvp record' lol

speedy101

not mad just gonna laugh when bunch of people quit because your a one side pvper who doesnt see the side of some1 who prefers sectoring

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

Xkiller712

Cutting exp rates in half for sector is complete BULLSHIT
+1 for guild stuff
-1 for exp rate

GavinGill

July 07, 2012, 03:01:46 AM #97 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:23:34 AM by GavinGill
Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 01:39:39 AM
Your right not every1 likes sector same goes the other way around so wtf why ruin a game mode
How is sector being ruined? Just because the EXP rates are being lowered and spread out to PvP and BvB? How the hell does that ruin sector in any way? If anything, it just stops being people from abusing the ridiculous EXP rates you get by doing a single sector run. How are these current EXP rates in any way fair to people who PvP/BvB? Simply raising the rates of PvP and BvB won't do much, you'd still be getting ridiculous amounts of EXP from sector - taking away from the challenge of levelling up. You're supposed to work for it, not get to level 221 with just a couple grind sessions

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 01:39:39 AMWe arent afraid i just find it unfun to constantly lose. explain how you get better by losing you guys obviosly dont teach people so how are people suppose to get better at pvp.
You wouldn't constantly lose if you'd just practice and get better. And no one's forcing you to PvP either, if you want to sector than just grind. The gameplay of sector won't change at all.

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 02:25:33 AM
not mad just gonna laugh when bunch of people quit because your a one side pvper who doesnt see the side of some1 who prefers sectoring
You mean like all the people that left after PvP and BvB was ruined...? This game had many, many more players when all three modes were somewhat balanced and ever since that balance was lost, the numbers have been declining. You simply refuse to see the reasoning behind this because you're mad that you're not going to be able to get EXP/GP as easily as you once could, there's absolutely no other reason to be opposed to this change. Sector will remain the same as far as gameplay is concerned, and PvP and BvB is going to be revived.

This change isn't being implemented for the sake of catering to sector players or to PvPers and BvBers, it's being implemented to ensure the stability and longevity of this game so that B.Cheetah will still be around by the end of the year.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Zack66775

Quote from: GavinGill on July 07, 2012, 03:01:46 AM
Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 01:39:39 AM
Your right not every1 likes sector same goes the other way around so wtf why ruin a game mode
How is sector being ruined? Just because the EXP rates are being lowered and spread out to PvP and BvB? How the hell does that ruin sector in any way? If anything, just stop being people from abusing the ridiculous EXP rates you get by doing a single sector run. How are these EXP rates in any way fair to people who PvP/BvB? Simply raising the rates of PvP and BvB won't do much, you'd still be getting ridiculous amounts of EXP from sector - taking away from the challenge of levelling up. You're supposed to work for it, not get to level 221 with just a couple grind sessions

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 01:39:39 AMWe arent afraid i just find it unfun to constantly lose. explain how you get better by losing you guys obviosly dont teach people so how are people suppose to get better at pvp.
You wouldn't constantly lose if you'd just practice and get better. And no one's forcing you to PvP either, if you want to sector than just grind. The gameplay of sector won't change at all.

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 02:25:33 AM
You mean like all the people that left after PvP and BvB was ruined...? This game had many, many more players when all three modes were somewhat balanced and ever since that balance was lost, the numbers have been declining. You simply refuse to see the reasoning behind this because you're mad that you're not going to be able to get EXP/GP as easily as you once could, there's absolutely no other reason to be opposed to this change. Sector will remain the same as far as gameplay is concerned, and PvP and BvB is going to be revived.

This change isn't being implemented for the sake of catering to sector players or to PvPers and BvBers, it's being implemented to ensure the stability and longevity of this game so that B.Cheetah will still be around by the end of the year.

Why don't they let you have staff powers again?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

GavinGill

I'm assuming it's because I haven't been active long enough or something. Could be because I'm a staff member on Evo as well although that's never been a problem in the past.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yz

I'm not gonna use my GM Stuff but I'll only be playing on my Guild acc, same for all staff members so Zylon Staff guild wouldn't work out .-.
DISCORD killyzkill

speedy101

I hope you die in a hole you piece of crap of a pvper learn to play all modes without destroying one oh w8 that will happen because pvp/bvb will die like it did before. and ill laugh at you expecially. And Gavin just shut up you have no right to talk considering you hardly play this game you obviosly dont know how long it takes to get max level. Like i said before more people PVP when BS had a meaning. Half of the community hate the idea of the sector exp drop. Only people who agree are people who pvp.
 No flaming.

Yz

^ Totally unnecessary insults and I agree with the EXP drop and I've made like 1.5mil GP in the past 3 weeks so I'd say I'm a grinder. You can't speak for the community >_> Lots of us want the sector exp cut, plus you are just angrily stating your opinion. Gavin has facts and logic against you, so you're wrong in this argument :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

@Speedy
It takes less than 500 games of the highest hard mode sector game as a member and on Sunday to get to 221 from level 1.
Yes, less than 500.
The LEAST amount of games it took to 100 on BOTS was 2200. Is that a shocker? With Tier sets also giving an experience boost, just do hard mode using a Tier 3 set and you'll get even more EXP than you do now.
Please stop complaining about what you don't understand. This system took a week of thought -- unless you can give some constructive criticism your complaints will only be looked down upon.

speedy101

July 07, 2012, 12:02:48 PM #104 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:06:19 PM by speedy101
Quote from: Corr on July 07, 2012, 02:29:26 AM
I hope you quit you sectorwhoar.
HEY GM I GET A WARNING BUT HE DOESNT WTF POWER ABUSE
P.S im not speaking for the whole community there plenty of people who agrre with my statement that the sector exp cut is BS

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-