April 30, 2024, 08:13:31 PMLatest Member: RichardHal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on July 07, 2012, 06:58:51 PM
Poke, you confusing yourself, just do the promise you made me. >_____>

reading back i do sound confused. got lost cuz typing w.o.t's on a phone isnt my thing. he gets my point tho. oh and ill try ur thing tonoght when im on. else i have an alternative route :/

Corr

Didn't say anything about your mom, I'm talking about your mom's offspring, which should be you unless you were adopted.

Was never a GM, just a regular dude who's IQ is over 160. Kthx.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Gramps

July 07, 2012, 09:35:25 PM #153 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:43:45 PM by Gramps
Ice, my gp was moved? Wrong again. And this?  "Gramps used you all just for this, he used you as a tool and a fool." I realise you hate me but stop talking bullshit, just digging a hole for yourself.

Just to add, this thread is about to start people getting warned or muted. No need for the playground name calling.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

RAUDOG

Quote from: Gramps on July 07, 2012, 09:35:25 PM
Ice, my gp was moved? Wrong again. And this?  "Gramps used you all just for this, he used you as a tool and a fool." I realise you hate me but stop talking bullshit, just digging a hole for yourself.

Just to add, this thread is about to start people getting warned or muted. No need for the playground name calling.
YEA gramps i know the real deal, and dig a hole wtf your talking about here, is that a threat and no hate is not in me bro.
As stated when it comes to ICE the shit goes down point made.

Gramps

You're funny, seriously. Excuse the "non pro reply but" wtf are you talking about? Make up some stuff and post it on the forum? Pretty sad ice, act the age you claim to be?
Pm me if you wanna talk.
Back on topic??

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Zack66775

This is turning into Gramps repeatedly telling Ice to take it to PM again and Ice won't do it. Why does one of our GM's continually fight someone? Seems really immature. Gramps if you want to talk it out over PM then do your job, step up, and don't take it to the topic. Take it straight to Ice and be the first to PM. 

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

speedy101

July 07, 2012, 11:30:07 PM #157 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:43:46 PM by speedy101
OK here the ddeal how bout reduce the exp but not cut in half k? k P.S if you really want it fair all modes get bonus
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Yz

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 11:30:07 PM
OK here the ddeal how bout reduce the exp but not cut in half k? k P.S if you really want it fair all modes get bonus

Stop posting here, you will never learn obviously, we have proved to you why it is fair for all modes.
DISCORD killyzkill

Zap1173

I have 1 suggestion for this
Add guild rankings With actual power
Co-leader
Main gp earner
Reward giver
Etc...

Iridion

Quote from: Zap1173 on July 09, 2012, 12:16:21 AM
I have 1 suggestion for this
Add guild rankings With actual power
Co-leader
Main gp earner
Reward giver
Etc...
i like this idea
what if founder/coleader etc. had a little icon showing their position close to the guild name?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: amalia on July 09, 2012, 06:19:42 PM
this will happen soon ?? because I can't wait for it  :P

tier 3 from pvp and bvb it's a good ideea because no1 can go for tier 3 on 219 and still some ppl use that because they were helped by GM's or Mod's and I think it's unfair.
I don't think to get a tier 3 armor should mean to beg a GM or admin to help me get it because it's called abuse power.Only some ppl had that advantage

Uhm, Mods don't have an unfair advantage over players when it comes to getting T3. The only OP thing GMs have is GM Gun and that fails at lv 219, the best thing to do there is GC/Counter.
DISCORD killyzkill

amalia

Don't you think it is unfair for those who joined bc after hp pack was banned ??bcz obv they can't go for t3 and t3 on 219 > any set in game. (excepting the part when some ppl bought ele +7 for 300 mil and some got their t3 in 30 mins with hp packs )

I'm sure you don't think this way bcz u are GM and don't give a .. about what is fair and unfair in game. If you have it it's all good.

Yz

Quote from: amalia on July 10, 2012, 07:38:14 AM
Don't you think it is unfair for those who joined bc after hp pack was banned ??bcz obv they can't go for t3 and t3 on 219 > any set in game. (excepting the part when some ppl bought ele +7 for 300 mil and some got their t3 in 30 mins with hp packs )

I'm sure you don't think this way bcz u are GM and don't give a .. about what is fair and unfair in game. If you have it it's all good.

I'm a GM, which makes it even more obvious I care about what is fair and unfair in this game. What's with people like you coming here and condescending me just because I don't agree with you? Can't you argue maturely? >_>

I agree the HP pack thing was unfair, but it was a bug/mistake on the Admins part. 219 will eventually be nerfed in some way anyway, so everyone has a fair chance of getting T3.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: amalia on July 10, 2012, 07:38:14 AM

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-