May 01, 2024, 11:06:36 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

July 07, 2012, 06:58:59 PM #135 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:02:41 PM by Xx Itz Ian
On bots you had to play alot to earn lvl 100 so the exp derease should be good in your opinion but you say it isn't how come so?
Max members in guild on bots was 30 and we are resetting it to 20 what is wrong with that? We have less players so it can only make more competition between guilds and i thought that was what you wanted

The reset is the only thing which you acctually gave us a reason to discuss, it is good becsuse it will promote the above called things, also quited players in sunshine for example will be kicked out and we will see that like 23m gp will stand instead of the high 55m gp from players that don't play
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 07:03:30 PM #136 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:05:54 PM by niteshade140
Pokeh, the reset is a change, and a major one. I get the point of it, but i dont agree with it.

@Ian

I stated along time ago i dont mind all that much if you lower the exp and havent sed anything about it sense. Keep up with the posts.

Corr

Good, you don't agree with it.

1 person doesn't agree, 10 people do.

You lose by majority vote. Now, go complain to Mod Cooky and hopefully he'll give you a free item for voicing your opinion.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 07:11:51 PM #138 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:12:48 PM by niteshade140
Corr, its more then 1 person and more then 10 people. Look, we all think so, so im going to say it. this is getting redundent. We all know i don't completely agree with this and we all know these things are going to happen. I've stated my points and that's that. These things are going to happen, a lot of people will and will not like it. i will miss my guild but i know i'm not going to win this, im cilized. have a good day, all.  :-X

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 07:11:51 PM
Corr, its more then 1 person and more then 10 people. Look, we all think so, so im going to say it. this is getting redundent. We all know i don't completely agree with this and we all know these things are going to happen. I've stated my points and that's that. These things are going to happen, a lot of people will and will not like it. i will miss my guild but i know i'm not going to win this, im cilized. have a good day, all.  :-X
it is not like you win or lose this, you say what you think about the idea. And could you let those others who disagree with this get to this thread and voice their opinions, i would love to hear them.
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corr

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 07:11:51 PM
1 person on this thread - You
10 people on this thread - Me, Itz, Ross, Poke, Fira, Neo, Iri, Gavin, Red, Gramps, Toast, Cooky.

I put 12 just for good measure. Gg.

I do it for the lulz.

RAUDOG

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 04:20:05 PM
Why? Why must all the really good games that I love be changed to the same stupid and careless ideas. I honestly don't mind if you give exp bonuses to PvP and BvB, but you're giving an exp cut from sector? It's not cool. Now, let's move to the "guild problem". What exactly is the problem? I don't see what the problem is, none in fact. Guilds are perfect the way they are. Now listen, I've been playing since Bots and I got to level 100 with full +5 bladium. I worked my ass off for that account. And then do you know what happened? They stopped the whole damn game. I was heart broken that this happened, I still am and it happened years ago. So saying your going to now stop guilds AND change the game completely makes me want to cry. When I first found this game, meaning Bots by Acclaim, I loved it so much that I was on everyday. I don't do that with many games. This game is my WoW. So now your saying you're going to change a perfect game to something lame? These obserd changes to the great games of the world need to stop, so on behave on all the Bots and Bout veterans, I plead that you don't do this change and you come up with a good reason why you're calling it "a guild problem". Me and I can assure you many others don't see a problem. I hope you feel the gravity of my words, you will lose many players and upset many others. Have a nice day...

~Nitshade
There is no guild problem, what is the problem?
The problem is this, there raging about the transfer of gps. Who started this?
This all started when Gramps raged awhile back and so-called quit again, Gramps gps went to Redemption the guild he was in and when he came back he got his gps back so if u want to rage about the transfer of gps rage at Gramps and Redemption.
What this rage is about its ICE now, point blank- when ICE do it you guys need to put ur tampons on because u bleed badly and you can't find a hole to plug up.
Most of you don't know the real story here, all you know is when is come to the ICE all u do is have a bitch fit.
We work hard as hell to achieve where we are at, none of us wants too see our guilds reset.
Understand this was all a trick and Gramps used you all just for this, he used you as a tool and a fool.

Corr

^ Hey dude, I don't mean to sound like an A-hole but can you shut up now. He showed his point and you don't have to argue with it, that's what opinions are for. This isn't a debate thread.

I do it for the lulz.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Corr on July 07, 2012, 08:05:48 PM
^ Hey dude, I don't mean to sound like an A-hole but can you shut up now. He showed his point and you don't have to argue with it, that's what opinions are for. This isn't a debate thread.
Who the hell u talking to dude.

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Corr on July 07, 2012, 08:48:06 PM
Your mothers offspring.
You stated you don't want to sound like an ass-hole, you just put ur foot in ur mouth.
Because you sound like a big ass-hole now, not an ass hole but a big ass-hole.
You just want to start shit and fight with people u should be muted, you like this because u suck at sector and ur guild sucked real big time.
Niteshade 140, I wanted you to know the real facts about this bro.

Xx Itz Ian

July 07, 2012, 08:56:22 PM #146 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:59:11 PM by Xx Itz Ian
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corr

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 07, 2012, 08:55:12 PM
Your mothers offspring.
You stated you don't want to sound like an ass-hole, you just put ur foot in ur mouth.
You just want to start shit and fight with people u should be muted, you like this because u suck at sector and ur guild sucked real big time.

I apologize Mr. Bigsnot. I just said their is no reason for debating on this topic anymore. You can make a whole section of that.

As for the asshole comment, I just said I was talking too you in a... unique way. lmao, you are your mother's offspring, right? >___>, and my guild was pretty boss, we didn't need OP items too get rank 1, and we did it with 30 members.

Oh, and no alternate accounts or double clienting, just old fashioned sextoring, but that's besides the point of this topic.

I do it for the lulz.

GavinGill

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 11:00:36 AM
I hope you die in a hole you piece of crap of a pvper
I don't PvP. I play sector more than I PvP.

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 11:00:36 AMlearn to play all modes without destroying one
I do know how to play all the modes, and this change is being implemented so people like you would as well. And again, how is sector being destroyed when the gameplay is staying the exact same?

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 11:00:36 AMAnd Gavin just shut up you have no right to talk considering you hardly play this game you obviosly dont know how long it takes to get max level.
I play regularly now. And I played daily when the rates were much lower, back then it took less than a week to get to max level. Hell, Gifted Skills was level 50 just a few days ago and two after I last played him, he had gone up over 110 levels. And Gifted is a PvPer so...

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 11:00:36 AMLike i said before more people PVP when BS had a meaning.
That's why Allie is adding special drops to PvP and BvB.

Quote from: speedy101 on July 07, 2012, 11:00:36 AMHalf of the community hate the idea of the sector exp drop. Only people who agree are people who pvp.
The majority of the people here seem to be on board with the idea, and I doubt very many of them PvP/BvB.

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 05:23:40 PM
If you really think this is logical then you and everyone else is careless, stupid, and has no respect for veterans.
The veterans are the ones who came up with the bulk of it... Not just the BC vets, but the people who were vets on BOTS!! Acclaim.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

RAUDOG

Quote from: Corr on July 07, 2012, 09:01:01 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on July 07, 2012, 08:55:12 PM
Your mothers offspring.

I apologize Mr. Bigsnot. I just said their is no reason for debating on this topic anymore. You can make a whole section of that.

As for the asshole comment, I just said I was talking too you in a... unique way. lmao, you are your mother's offspring, right? >___>, and my guild was pretty boss, we didn't need OP items too get rank 1, and we did it with 30 members.

Oh, and no alternate accounts or double clienting, just old fashioned sextoring, but that's besides the point of this topic.
I apologize for going off topic but  Corr YOU trying to through ur bird chest out, How the hell were u ever a dam GM now ur speaking of parents, this only shows that ur not man made or self made but in fact Bitch made,on the note i'm out. PEACE.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-