April 30, 2024, 08:50:54 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » "OP" fixes.. {stk} and possibly {c}?

"OP" fixes.. {stk} and possibly {c}?

Started by Yz, September 22, 2012, 12:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 06:00:02 AM
@xab What don't you understand, nobody is forcing you to make or play in a {c} room.

You should also consider an addition to this, something like {c2} that would ban only kow/jura and II skills for the ones that enjoy pvping as it is at the moment, but hate being obliterated by flying kows and II skills.
+1 to that.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: 123bomb123 on September 22, 2012, 03:28:42 AM
Make a non-member room tag. so only non-members can join.  ;D

+1

I don't think darkmeto should be in the list, ik it's op but the hits you do with darkmeto are the same with a normal rush hit, also hitting somebody with a gun is much harder then hitting him by normal attacks.

The only OP thing i seen in darkmeto would be the extra bullets
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corr

September 22, 2012, 09:39:23 AM #62 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:44:09 AM by Corr
I like this except:

Metowings should be banned (No way should a Ram/Patch be able to outrun a lv172 Surge if they have these wings)

Jackhead (Doesn't give THAT much of a boost, mine has TG, and frankly I still untrans roughly the same time as my opponent maybe by 3 seconds which doesn't much a difference if you're a slow patch. I'm personally fine without using Jackhead but I really like it in terms of style. Kinda hate to see that leave my bot D:

In conclusion, 1 year jackheads, allowed, permanent, GTFO with caps and oreos.

I think the bonuses in exp if you have Tier sets should be depleted, what's the point of them anyways? Give stat boosted items boosted exp? Da faq kinda logic is that lol

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

mo9

September 22, 2012, 10:45:49 AM #63 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:49:14 AM by mo9
keep the jack head
ban meto wings
ban walker bro
ban cherny
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Toast

KillerPig

September 22, 2012, 11:11:38 AM #65 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:12:59 AM by KillerPig
OMG METO WINGS I FORGOT

yea ban that shit too. does anyone know how embarrassing it is to be a lvl 172 +7 bladdes surge and get outrun by a 221 patch and ram :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Adamp

September 22, 2012, 11:20:48 AM #67 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:27:11 AM by Adamp
Quote from: KillerPig on September 22, 2012, 11:11:38 AM
OMG METO WINGS I FORGOT

yea ban that shit too. does anyone know how embarrassing it is to be a lvl 172 +7 bladdes surge and get outrun by a 221 patch and ram :(

dis ban meto wings and maybe walker bro aswell

edit: also add a delay from when rm presses start to when the game acctually start with all options being locked apart from exiting the room which would stop the game from starting, this is so that ***s can't change map to holo in last second or somthing

Nucleaon

Take out attack bots.
/not reading 5 pages to see if it was mentioned.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 06:00:02 AM
@xab What don't you understand, nobody is forcing you to make or play in a {c} room.

You should also consider an addition to this, something like {c2} that would ban only kow/jura and II skills for the ones that enjoy pvping as it is at the moment, but hate being obliterated by flying kows and II skills.

this x1000

most pvpers are members who have jackhead, mem flags, mob boost sometimes, dm, etc. and they fine with it cuz most people they play against also have it

defs op items like jura/codered should be gone from any form of {c} rooms though

Xkiller712

Yz

Quote from: Xkiller712 on September 22, 2012, 07:50:16 PM
Just add a poll

Options:
Yes
No

There is no Yes/No. It's happening. What I am asking is what items should be banned in the communities opinion.
DISCORD killyzkill

iwasbobo

what poke/hawk said!

{c2} would be reaaaal good.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Corr

Perm jack head banned cause it gives overwhelming stats.

1year jackheads, no.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-