April 20, 2024, 12:29:04 PMLatest Member: BruceAbano
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Our last major update was last November

Our last major update was last November

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Robocop7ant

what about doing a bot stract wipe, and changing it so it's not fuel any more, but giving some powers to the bot.
then more would go pvp? or bvb?
if you get bot stracts from there?
<br />

qolderman

Quote from: nemano9988 on October 12, 2014, 10:21:17 AM
what about adding the thing where you can check your exp when your in room? i remember everyone supporting that idea, but now no one posting about it
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=49896.0

yes yes we need it!

^thanks cooky <3

hur9

Quote from: hur90 on January 30, 2014, 10:32:03 PM
a new mod for pvp that allows you to stake with other players and set amout of lifes ( the stake is for all the lifes not like 10 lifes 1m per life no)
and prob add coins and bs to stake
just remembered this one
and base stake

Enciroth

Quote from: Yz on October 09, 2014, 02:31:57 AM
If we're trying to get the game active then I suggest a welcome back gift to players who haven't logged in for 3 months or so. I don't think unbanned players should be able to get these though to encourage good behaviour but doesn't matter in the long run.

Well if you want to bring back some older players just start with some simple things...

1. Bring back White Knight to the shop. You took out one of the most iconic trans packs in the game without any legitimate reason.
2. A new class of members for people who've been around for years, like "Veteran" or "Honorary Member." Give the oldies some recognition for coming back. This should be relatively easy to implement.
3. You guys should make an official game trailer. Sure, you have the videos from that video craze I started a couple years ago as well as that amateur rap video (which makes the game seem boring IMO), but you need something more professional that makes people actually want to play the game.

That's all for now. Thanks.
By the way. Selene, I know you plagiarized from me in one of your GM apps a long time ago. Just putting that out there. You probably forgot though, since that's just how much of a klutz you were.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Enciroth on October 12, 2014, 10:52:31 PM
Quote from: Yz on October 09, 2014, 02:31:57 AM
If we're trying to get the game active then I suggest a welcome back gift to players who haven't logged in for 3 months or so. I don't think unbanned players should be able to get these though to encourage good behaviour but doesn't matter in the long run.

Well if you want to bring back some older players just start with some simple things...

1. Bring back White Knight to the shop. You took out one of the most iconic trans packs in the game without any legitimate reason.
2. A new class of members for people who've been around for years, like "Veteran" or "Honorary Member." Give the oldies some recognition for coming back. This should be relatively easy to implement.
3. You guys should make an official game trailer. Sure, you have the videos from that video craze I started a couple years ago as well as that amateur rap video (which makes the game seem boring IMO), but you need something more professional that makes people actually want to play the game.

That's all for now. Thanks.
By the way. Selene, I know you plagiarized from me in one of your GM apps a long time ago. Just putting that out there. You probably forgot though, since that's just how much of a klutz you were.

1. The white knight and general scourge of w/e it was, where removed for an upcoming update swarm legion vs something else. I can barely even remember it, that it's been that long. Where planned to make a comeback when that update was meant to come in. So it was fairly legitimate, and sure someone else will explain in further detail with correct information.
2. How would you tell who has/hasn't been around for years? As most people have been here a long time, but then made new accounts along the line. Where-as some have brought account which where made by other people years back also, but only recently played bc.
3. +1
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on October 13, 2014, 12:59:00 PM
The white knight and general scourge of w/e it was, where removed for an upcoming update swarm legion vs something else. I can barely even remember it, that it's been that long. Where planned to make a comeback when that update was meant to come in.

i dont believe they were meant to come back as that simply wouldnt make sense. why remove them from the game in preparation for an update.. in which they would be returned? makes no sense. 

the idea was that white knight and general scourge were going to be the leaders of 2 new factions that were going to be introduced to the game, and so u would no longer be able to buy them from the shop.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on October 13, 2014, 01:54:56 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on October 13, 2014, 12:59:00 PM
The white knight and general scourge of w/e it was, where removed for an upcoming update swarm legion vs something else. I can barely even remember it, that it's been that long. Where planned to make a comeback when that update was meant to come in.

i dont believe they were meant to come back as that simply wouldnt make sense. why remove them from the game in preparation for an update.. in which they would be returned? makes no sense. 

the idea was that white knight and general scourge were going to be the leaders of 2 new factions that were going to be introduced to the game, and so u would no longer be able to buy them from the shop.

i personally think it makes perfect sense remove something everyone loves, to bring back in a major update in which you choose a faction which would then depending on the faction you pick would unlock one of those trans for you to use again as being a member of the faction :P.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

qolderman

October 13, 2014, 04:40:44 PM #69 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:44:55 PM by qolderman
maybe make new transes for members/all?

gets a lil boring of seeing lots of lannies

oh ya, almost forgot, make it so you can resize chatbox when you started the game

^thanks cooky <3

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on October 13, 2014, 04:32:30 PM
well yea but, that wasnt the plan

I believe the transes were originally going to come back as drops. Not positive on this tho...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on October 13, 2014, 06:46:17 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 13, 2014, 04:32:30 PM
well yea but, that wasnt the plan

I believe the transes were originally going to come back as drops. Not positive on this tho...
thats correct

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Robocop7ant on October 12, 2014, 09:36:58 AM
what about doing a bot stract wipe, and changing it so it's not fuel any more, but giving some powers to the bot.
then more would go pvp? or bvb?
if you get bot stracts from there?

this sounds like a good idea to me actually.
but im still waiting for the moment where cooky's recycle idea gets put into the game, that would make me play again cause i would actually have a goal other than guild points in the game.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Madprox

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 09, 2014, 10:05:07 PM
I think it would be cool to have some type of weekly/daily challenge-event. It could give rewards.
I'm going to start holding monthly and weekly events in about a month.
If you have a idea for any event, please tell me in detail over here :)

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=55032.msg482385;topicseen#new

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Perhaps adding onto Det's idea of new trans add in new trans (duration) for limited time let's say 1 week every month and rotates through the year, the duration being it will run out so by the time the rotation comes back round people can/will buy it again. But having it removed after a week urges people to either buy it, or go without til next rotation :) Making it a semi-rare item for a part time til it comes back.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-