March 19, 2024, 12:30:47 AMLatest Member: ArthurDic
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » A reply to your suggestions - looking for feedback

A reply to your suggestions - looking for feedback

Started by Allie, October 16, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

We don't just grind 258 any more.

this post wasn't gonna be here, but every item lower than 150 isn't that mch in use cause of the lvl increase.
we could drop it back to 200 and 150 , it wouldn't harm any one that mch. it would give more reasons to buy member  ;)
<br />

Haizakokaru

I'm all for most of this. Why unban people? Because powerleveling was so easy to come by?

Woe to me for no longer getting xp/gp for soloing the old 95 on my lower levels. :/
I suppose it's worth it for a more wholesome game experience however.
IGN: Haizakokaru | Shaokarauk | Raishira
LOW: Hazarath | Raishira2

BOTS Acclaim Aliases:

Haizakokaru5 | Silencer4597 lvl100 RAM | Omnigrey45 lvl100 SURGE | sumnigara56 lvl 77 PATCH | Byzok27 lvl 38 SURGE | quarwike56 lvl 37 RAM

FalseProphet

You want something that's challegning/long with high rewards for completion. Which was the aim for raid, but all people cared about was the fact they couldn't find players to do it with or the fact that they just cried at every little thing. When you look at dlc's expansion's on other games the players don't get a patch right away, and if they do they don't nerf it majority of the time if anything it's a patch to make it harder by getting rid of bugs/glitches/hackers. I'm all for updates and new stuff, fix the first thing then updates.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

power1surge

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 20, 2014, 07:06:51 PM
The max level decrease serves no purpose in my mind, and I've tried different ways of seeing it to give it purpose and there still is none.

The experience idea does sound like a good idea, like Cooky said, the lower levels will now actually play the game and enjoy it more.

PvP tournaments and the bot stract idea are not bad yet not good so if they get passed I wouldn't mind.

Gigas for higher level armors is a good idea and I like it. Especially since some players are unable to make money at a substantial rate either because they can not afford to buy ZC or their parents will not allow them to.

Welcome back presents also seem like a good idea because after not playing for a while, people generally come back for a reason and that's to play again. A welcome back present may serve as another reason to stay since it somewhat seems that the Staff still care about people who haven't even played in a long time.

The ban removal is another not bad but not good idea so again, if it gets passed, I wouldn't mind.

I am very strongly against the auto-lose if you push Gora. As a grinder myself, pushing Gora is a very important aspect of grinding. A lot of fun would be thrown from the game if this is put in place. Even having to kill all key mobs sometimes gets tedious but having to kill Gora every time? Unimaginable. Plus, looking through the replies, the only people who said this was a good idea are not even active or go on at all in game, let alone grind. Exactly how much do they care if something that seems so little to them, such as not being able to push Gora, gets put into place? I feel as a large amount of players, and I mean a large amount, grind more often that not and not being able to push Gora anymore would make most of them upset and/or outraged. When i heard this was getting put into place the first statement I thought of was "I'm quitting"  Please do not bring this into the game. Thank you. (If you were offended by anything in this, let me know)

I  completely agree with you on the gora punching. Very annoying for grinders
Also hate the max levlel lowering

dominatorj

Is there any reason these changes haven't been done? I read that it was supposed to be done in November. Sorry if I'm missing something, I am sort of new (I played about 8 years ago, but just recently started playing again) and haven't been on the forums before now. I thought they were great ideas, and it seemed like most everyone agreed too (agreed with almost all of the changes, anyway).

Bubbabear

Quote from: dominatorj on May 03, 2015, 09:45:10 PM
Is there any reason these changes haven't been done? I read that it was supposed to be done in November. Sorry if I'm missing something, I am sort of new (I played about 8 years ago, but just recently started playing again) and haven't been on the forums before now. I thought they were great ideas, and it seemed like most everyone agreed too (agreed with almost all of the changes, anyway).

because most of it recquires either too much work than it's worth, or just can't be done. Stuff in between well who knows, still waiting on the swarmed legion updates............
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-